BY BSN

Ultra-Premium Protein ~ Ultra-Premium Taste Syntha-6 Product Highlights: Sustained Release Multi-Functional Micellar Protein Matrix Bioactive Protein Utilization Enzymes BCAAs and other Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids MCTs, EFAs, Glutamine Peptides, and Fiber Aspartame Free Stack with Nitrix, N.O-Xplode, Cellmass, and Atro-Phex for maximum physique and performance impact. Designed for: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

BSN Syntha-6 - 2.91 Lbs. - Chocolate Mint
  • "I like the flavor and the energy that it gives me, and I would definitely recommend it." in 1 review
Tanner R.
Tanner R.
Beardstown, IL
22 grams of protein per serving, best taste around, affordable, and great quality protein derived from many sources so it covers all the bases. The best part is it's easy to mix and tastes great mixed with just about anything; milk, water, yogurt, creatine, or whatever else you mix with your protein.
Breanna M.
Synths-6 is my choice of protein! Their flavors always taste the best in my eyes! This flavor is delicious!
Maleah C.
Maleah C.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
Although I suuuuuper don't condone meal replacements, this is a great product to add into smoothies or help when you want to add in some extra calories.mtastes great!
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
This stuff ROCKS! The aftertaste is okay, it has to be SUPER CHILLED & then it's delicious.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Jackson, MO
This product is great! Love the taste and makes me feel full for hours. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
Like other Syntha-6 products, this is fabulous especially for the price. The flavor is true, not too thick, not overly-fudgy and does keep you full. I use it post-workout to replenish my muscles and get an instant calorie boost. My favorite flavors are the mochaccino and banana so far because I'm not huge on chocolate but I did like this a lot. Great blend of proteins!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
Foodie Expert
I am always looking for products that will keep me full for longer, and this product does the trick. I like the flavor and the energy that it gives me, and I would definitely recommend it.
Matthew R.
Matthew R.
San antonio, Tx
Great tasting/ mixes well with water or milk/ 17 g if protein / filled with essential aminos/ All around great product
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
Does this really keep you full?
Breanna M.
Which Syntha-6 protein powder is your favorite flavor? :)