BY BSN N.O.-XPLODE

Dietary Supplement Once you try it, you will never train without it!® Designed for: Healthy adults 18-50 years of age seeking to support performance, and muscle development during resistance exercise or other forms of fitness training.* Focus Endurance Strength Pumps Size Caffeine Free 20 Servings *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Additional Supplement Information: N.O.-XPLODE™ s PROPRIETARY BLEND N.O. Meta-Fusion L-Arginine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion, L-Citrulline-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Histidine-Alpha Ketoglutaric Acid, NAD , Gynostemma AVPT * Modified Glucose Polymers , Di-Creatine-Malic Acid Interfusion, Betaine HCI, Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Composite , Sodium Bicarbonate, Creatine-Sodi see more...

BSN N.O.-Xplode Extreme Pre-Training Performance Igniter
  • "It mixes well, tastes great in any flavor, is gives you a freakish pump that will get you compliments regularly!" in 2 reviews
  • "The taste and flavours are actually pretty good, but I felt uneasy drinking it after seeing it foam up." in 2 reviews
Charles R.
This is one of the top pre-training powders to date. As far as mixability and consistency, it does tend to foam up, use more water for a less citric taste. But if you're someone who is using this, you're most likely downing it in a single gulp. Performance output is top-notch along with the added aminos and optimal creatine this makes for an intense yet very proving pre-workout powder.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
I have since upgraded to the 2.0 formula, but first used this product when I got back into lifting seriously, and my then-boyfriend gave me some to try. I recommend starting with less than the full dose until your body becomes accustomed to the effects of a preworkout. The formula is smooth, easy to mix, and tastes great. I don't always use a preworkout, and loved this. I always felt great throughout my workout and never went crazy and/or crashed.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
Like the product says, XPLODE! But in the toilet. I had a lot of problems with my stomach after taking this product but it's been revised several times and I am willing to give it another go!
Alex S.
Miamisburg, OH
NOX-plode is one of the best preworkout supplements on the market. It mixes well, tastes great in any flavor, is gives you a freakish pump that will get you compliments regularly!
Christopher B.
Randleman, NC
NO explode is one of the best preworkout drinks out there, it has the intensity and focus that is expected in a pre workout drink. only downfall is if you have a week stomach it will run through you.
Matthew J.
Pretty good product that gives a nice pump. Not as much energy as with other products though and seems to fade quicker. After using it for about a year I had to switch to something different because the taste really wore on me.
Helen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product got me pumped in the gym and I was able to make it through my workout with ease. However it made me retain quite a bit of water. Definitely not a good thing for a female so I did not purchSe again
Cori L.
Quincy, IL
I have only used this one once, and while it does workforce what you want it for, it's not as powerful as I'm used to and so I didn't use it again.
Yadira S.
Worked well for me! Did not give me the jitters and really gave me the extra push I needed for my workout
Jenessa C.
Richmond
I've tried a few different pre workouts. Compared to some of the others, N.O.-Xplode was decent. I'm personally used to that 'jittery' feeling you get from pre workouts, but I didn't get that from this one. I know my energy levels did increase after taking it, because I used it before a couple evening training sessions where I was pretty tired beforehand. But what I really didn't like about this product was that once you mix it in water, it literally starts to foam up. The taste and flavors are actually pretty good, but I felt uneasy drinking it after seeing it foam up. It kind of stings your throat, too. Also, there could have been other factors, but I instantly broke out after using N.O.-Xplode. Might be because of the creatine in it. I have a history with acne though, so if you don't, you may not experience this. But after discontinuing the use of this pre workout, my skin improved significantly. Overall, a decent product. You get some sustained energy. I guess it just wasn't for me because what I look for in pre workouts is a huge and spontaneous surge of energy to give me a good boost.