BY BSN

Now More Powerful! Advanced Strength. Efforsorb Delivery System. Energy And Endurance, Pumps And Performance. Once You Try It, You Will Never Train Without It! Stack With Nitrix, Cellmass, Axis-Ht, Syntha-6 And True-Mass For Maximum Physique And Performance Impact. Designed For: Healthy Adults 18-50 Years Of Age Seeking To Support Energy, Performance, And Muscle Development During Resistance Exercise Or Other Forms Of Fitness Training. N.O.-Xplode Ingredients When Combined With Regular Exercise Are Designed To Support: Training, Energy, And Power, Mental Alertness And Focus, Muscle Fullness And Pumps, And Muscle Growth When Combined With Nitrix, Cellmass, Syntha-6, Or True-Mass. Muscular Endurance And Strength Muscle Carnosine Content Resistance To Muscular Fatigue Nitric Oxide Production Pumps And Vascularity Hydrogen Ion (H+) Buffering Anaerobic Working Capacity Of Muscle Tissue see more...

• Anyone try this & Pump HD? How do they compare? 2 Answers
BSN NO-XPLODE 2.0 Advanced Strength Green Apple - 1.48 lbs
  • "There are definitely much better pre-workouts out there and this one doesn't quite do the job for me on its own. " in 1 review
  • "I started taking this pre work out drink a few months ago when I really started getting back in the gym." in 1 review
  • "I've been working out as a way to lose weight be healthy and this doesn't really help with that." in 1 review
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
This was always my holy grail in pre-workout over the years. It gave me a huge boost in energy and I always loved getting to the gym to crush those weights! ūüí™ It lasts for a solid 3 hours. However, I was only able to give this 4 stars because they've now reformulated this supplement and it's not nearly as potent as what it used to be.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I usually bounce around pre workouts based on whatever is on sale. I bought this one at and ended up returning it and buying it at because it was cheaper. NO Explode is one of those brands you can find pretty much anywhere. From vitamin stores, gyms, smoothie stores, and sporting good stores. The BSN brand is a trusted brand and has been in the business for years. I liked NO explode. I didn't see any major differences between it and other brands but, the flavor was good and it did what it was supposed to do.
Dani S.
Phenix City, AL, AL
I really usually like BSN products, and I love the shots of NO Xplode. The powder is different though. I know all of these products affect people differently, but for me, this one makes me feel... weird? I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's not like other pre-workouts that I use. It also has a weird taste. It did give me some energy, and definitely a pump though.

On the other hand, my husband loves it. He doesn't get the weird, sick feeling I do, and he doesn't seem to taste the weirdness.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
This is my favorite pre-workout. I don't use a PW every time, so I don't need the strength that some other brands offer. However, if you are not used to using one or are just beginning to, I recommend not using the full dose until you have used it a few times, or it may be too much for your body. Another option would be to pur hase the original, and move up to the 2.0. I buy the Fruit Punch flavor, and have tried/enjoyed a few others, as well.
Reina S.
Ferndale, WA
I forget what the small silver one is called but don't get it. this is better. i thought the no xplod title was a joke cuz this used to make you have to go lol but the formula changed and it is a great product now. it doesn't upset my stomach and doesn't make you jittery or feel like you are about to have a heart attack. also the price is good for the amount of product
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
This product is okay. You have to be sure NOT to shake it, and know that it has creatine in it, which will cause you to retain water/feel bloated. It does give you a nice pump and decent, long-lasting energy, but can also irritate your stomach. The flavor could be better - the watermelon is quite salty, causing me to up my water intake during my workout.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
To used to use this before every workout and it was great! The first couple weeks, though, it was what I imagined taking speed would be like! I was a crazy woman at the gym. That crazy feeling started to die down and I eventually had to start taking more to get the hype before a workout.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is product is ok but it's definitely not in my top 3 of pre-workouts. The taste is pretty terrible and the feeling after an hour is just awful - I experience a HUGE crash from this way moreso than a lot of the other products I've tried.
Amy W.
Tunnel hill, GA
This stuff taste awesome! It gives you great energy and it made me tingle a little. That is something you definitely have to get use to but it does what it is suppose to for sure. The only think I don't like about it, is the sound it makes when scooping it out of the container!! :)
Cassie T.
Lubbock, TX
I started taking this pre work out drink a few months ago when I really started getting back in the gym. I love this brand because it doesn't give me the shakes or jitters and it really gives me the push I need to work out harder.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
Anyone try this & Pump HD? How do they compare?