BY BSN

Dietary Supplement. Thermogenic & Energy Formula* Bonus Size 10 Free! Get Your Shred On! Hyper Shred™ Ingredients when Combined with a Healthy Diet & Regular Exercise are Designed to Support: Energy*. Mental Focus*. Weight Management*. Fat Burning* BSN - Finish First.® This product has been distributed by a NSF Good Manufacturing Practices facility. see more...

• Does this work for weight loss? If so, when you stop taking, do y...1 Answers
BSN Hyper Shred Thermogenic Metabolic Activator
  • "Make sure to eat and consume too much other caffeine throughout the day and you'll feel great!" in 2 reviews
David G.
Mcallen, TX
Great product .i stand by this 100% .One of the best metabolic supplement on the market today . Found this bad boy at the vitamin shoppe . The effectiveness of this proud team is off the chart you get the boost of metabolism you need with out the jitter . I do recommend this product or any BSN product in fact.
Buddy C.
I really love this pill. I like to use it to either start my day, as recommended, or as my pre workout. I have had some bad times with it, but that's only when I haven't followed the directions. Make sure to eat and consume too much other caffeine throughout the day and you'll feel great!
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
Very impressed with this product! The flavor was really full and yummy and I definitely felt like my workout was improved!
mary k.
Fulton, IL
Love this. Really gets my day started right.
Also helps me out before my workout routine. Great way to get you moving and keep your energy up.
amanda w.
I like hyper shred - I took one in morning and one 30 minutes before I worked out. No jitters, no excessive stimulation, it works!
Matthew R.
San antonio, Tx
This is one if the better thermos out there ! Burns fat effectively and reduces the fat around the stomach especially
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL
Ive used this before and it gives me so much energy, if you work out daily it is perfect because you can use all the energy it gives you and more, it leaves you energized for other daily tasks. i recommend to take it in the mornings to avoid having trouble with sleep.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really like this for a per work out it really gives you the get up and go you need but i found out the hard way not to take any other caffeine with it but all was good will be buying again
nell m.
Does this work for weight loss? If so, when you stop taking, do you gain it back?