BY BSN

Dietary Supplement. Get Hyped!*. Concentrated Energy Formula!*. Energy & Focus*. Fat Burning Support*. Vitamin D & D-Aspartic Acid. Extreme Concentrated Energy & Power Amplifier*. Finish First.® This product has been distributed by a NSF GMP registered facility. see more...

• From a rate to 10, how good does this work? 2 Answers
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I actually really liked this stuff, the procedure of making it was quite fun. It bubbled up like a science experiment as the label said (do not shake only stir) which is kind of wonky but whatever I didn't want to make it wrong. I got the grape flavor which of course tasted like cough medicine which for some reason I enjoyed lol, gave me incredibly energy in the gym sometimes too much and it would give me headaches. I would purchase this product again to see if it has the same affect.
Deanna D.
Simi Valley, CA
I have tried a couple different pre-workouts and I really liked this one. I had energy without feeling like I was going to explode and I didn't crash
Jessica C.
A stimulant be careful. For some people it is fine but others not sure why it gives you a headache and can make you feel jittery
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
From a rate to 10, how good does this work?