2 colors available

BY BSN

Dietary Supplement. Concentrated Post Workout Recovery* Recovery* Muscle* Endurance* Performance* Strength. 3g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid per Day. 5 g Creatine per Day. 10 g Amino Acids per Day. 50 Servings a Day. Advanced Strength. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Finish First® Where Mass & Recovery Begin!™ This product has been distributed by a NSF Good Manufacturing Practices Registered facility.  Contents sold by weight not volume. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Beky B.
Beky B.
Foodie Expert
My stomach is very sensitive to creatine. Cell Mass is the one exception. So that's half the reason I use it. However it's a exceptional product. I recover faster with it and I notice mild strength gains while on it. Also I don't get bloated while using this product. Great flavor, has an instant calming effect for me after a serious workout. I also take a serving in the evening. I have noticed my body is less sluggish after intense workout if i add a scoop of this product to a post workout protein shake. The flavor mixes well with
Callie C.
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is absolutely amazing for post-workout recovery. After a hard workout, I would always be extremely sore and stiff the next day. When I use Cellmass, the soreness and stiffness is almost nonexistent. The taste is actually pretty good and comes in a few different flavors.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Belton, TX
I got a sample of this when I bought my diet pills. I headed to the gym like a normal day, did 30 minutes of cardio and then worked my arms which I always dread because usually by the time I'm done my arms are so sore and feel like rubber. I mixed the CELLMASS with my water and expected it to taste horrible. The flavor was pretty great. Most post workouts come in a lemon or lime flavor which is just gross to me. But by the time I was ready to leave the gym after cleaning up, I felt great. It really did cut down my recovery time. My arms felt amazing and I felt energized. I would recommend this to anyone who works out.
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Foodie Expert
It's good for after workout if you sore it really takes the soreness away and is nonexistent