Bsn BSN - N.O-Xplode Pre-Workout Igniter Bonus Size Grape 36 Servings - 1.47 lbs.

BY BSN

BSN - N.O-Xplode Pre-Workout Igniter Bonus Size Grape 36 Servings - 1.47 lbs. 667 gBSN NO Xplode is a pre-workout igniter. Fuel your body with advanced ingredient technology to help push you past previous limits. N.O-XPLODE is scientifically engineered to support explosive energy enhanced endur see more...

• Do they have other flavors besides grape 2 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Waynesboro, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I decided to try a new pre-workout since we've been taking C4 for a while, so we went with this. We actually have the watermelon flavor, which I wouldn't suggest getting. I only use about 5 oz of water and put half of a scoop and it tastes watered down. It's definitely energizing but it made me sweat a lot and I usually don't sweat much at all.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Conroe, TX
This product was good at first the taste was good and it blended good. When I first started taking it, my body was fine with it but after a couple of weeks I suddenly got really sick during an workout
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
My husband uses this stuff and swears by it. he says that it helps boost his energy.
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
Not a fan, I tried this and felt like my heart was gonna explode. I mean it definitely pumps you up and gives you a boost but it made me jittery as hell and my hands and feet were sweating a disgusting amount...oh and the crash is bad from this stuff, I literally felt depressed after the energy wore off; there is no way this can be healthy for the body.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Springdale, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Great for stacking with the whey proteins great taste great with water .if you leave it at high temperatures it clumps or if you leave the lid off.
Tony  M.
Tony M.
Great product of pre workout igniter . No explode taste good and gets you pumped for that workout
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
This stuff is awesome! It tastes great, and it gives you that boost of energy you need to push through a great workout!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Richburg, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This tastes great and give the boost of energy needed to push through and do a little more on your average workout!
David G.
David G.
Mcallen, TX
Bow down to the best pre work out out in the market . The price is affordable the quality is great . I take this bad boy 2 a day once for my morning work out and again for the afternoon workout. I strongly recommend this product . The focus and concentration N.O -xplode give you is like a sense of euphoria, no jitters or crash . I give it 20 out of 5 stars .
Martha p.
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Do they have other flavors besides grape