BSN Amino X

by BSN

Dietary Supplements. Effervescent BCAA Formula! Endurance, Recovery, Muscle Performance*. 10 Grams Amino Acids Per Serving. Anabolic Bcar & Vitamin D*. Efforsorb Delivery System Unleash Your Anabolic Potential* Amino X™ Product Highlights : Amino X™ ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support : Protein Synthesis / Anabolism*. Glycogen Resynthesis*. Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing*. Recovery from Training Sessions*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BSN Amino X!
Product Highlights
We have like an Amino X buffet at our house with the different flavor varieties, but fruit punch is my current favorite. in 5 reviews
I like BSN protein shakes but this amino blend is just gross.in 1 review
Got a sample pack of this to try.in 1 review
3 years agoN Hollywood, CA
One of the definite OGs for BCAAs. This product really does work to shorten your length of recovery. Leg day recovery, for me, usually hits its peak of soreness at 2 days post workout. With this, on the second day I'm already in my come down and feeling a lot better.
a year agoFarmington, UT
I love this product.  It seems like it has a little carbonation as it typically makes my top pop off of my shaker bottle. I drink it while I work out for some extra aminos plus flavor to my water.  The price is amazing and the taste is great too! You can't go wrong with this one!
2 years agoDoral, FL
I bought this recently and it works really good, I'm taking it as a per-workout supplement and I'm feeling really good and with more energy than ever! I'm trying strawberry orange and it's really good flavor!!
3 years ago
I received two sample flavors of this strawberry dragonfruit and two of watermelon. To me the watermelon tasted just like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, which I liked. The strawberry dragonfruit was a bit too artificial strawberry for my taste but not terrible. It efferves when you add water, kind of like alkaiser. So when you shake it in a bottle you get a pop, but if mixed in a glass it stirs up really well. I liked mixing it with my water and drinking either during or after my workout. In order to get the full effect you're supposed to drink this either, before, during or after a workout for 3-12 weeks. I didn't have a big enough supply to go that long so I can't attest to how well it will help with muscle recovery or performance. I will be getting some more of this so I can use it for the full time recommended.
4 years agoAPO AE, CA
I purchased this for my upcoming long distance hike. After portioning out enough for my 24 day hike I still had a few servings left over so I have been drinking after my workouts. I feel like it has helped reducing my soreness but not as much as some other reviewers had mentioned which is disappointing. The flavor is pretty gross. I have the tropical punch kind and it tastes like cherry medicine. Still drinkable, but again, other reviews had mentioned it having a great taste. For the price, though, this product still seems like a great buy!
5 years agoHialeah, FL
This is one of the aminos I have included in my stash! Absolutely love it.. If you're planning to workout, you must replenish your body with aminos and help the recovery process (especially if you workout for several hours in a day.) only reason why I gave this product a C is due to the green apple flavor.. Infact, I had to force it down when I tried it. It tastes extremely artificial.. Almost as if they turned a green apple lollipop into a liquid. I drink the blue raspberry and fruit punch flavors.
4 years agoBurlington, WI
I do high intensity interval workouts like Crossfit. I drink BSN's Amino X Watermelon during and after my workout. Helps with muscle recovery post workout. I've noticed a difference and feel less sore the following day. You should definitely try if you are weight training or doing intense crossfit like workouts.
3 years agoMonroe, WA
I am new to the powdered drink workout thing so I was going out on a limb buying before trying. I have to say I made a good choice! It packs a lot of flavor therefore I usually add more water to tame the taste a bit. It has some carbonation to it as the first time I made it, the top on my cup blew off.
3 years ago
I use BCAAs after working out to help prevent muscle soreness. I have fibromyalgia, so both exercising and caring for my muscles is important. The BCAAs do help, it takes a little getting used to the effervescence, but after your very first serving, you don't notice it very much.
6 years agoOna, WV
I use mine before my workout. I use the protein made by the same company after working out. I don't think fruit punch and chocolate milkshake would taste well one after another. I read many articles about BCAAs and how they contribute to weight lifting. Definitely help muscle recovery. I highly suggest this brand. The powder is better than the pills.