BSN Amino X uploaded by Karinha M.

BY BSN

Dietary Supplements. Effervescent BCAA Formula! Endurance, Recovery, Muscle Performance*. 10 Grams Amino Acids Per Serving. Anabolic Bcar & Vitamin D*. Efforsorb Delivery System Unleash Your Anabolic Potential* Amino X™ Product Highlights : Amino X™ ingredients when combined with regular exercise are designed to support : Protein Synthesis / Anabolism*. Glycogen Resynthesis*. Anti-Catabolism / Muscle Sparing*. Recovery from Training Sessions*. see more...

BSN Amino X
  • "We have like an Amino X buffet at our house with the different flavor varieties, but fruit punch is my current favorite. " in 5 reviews
  • "I like BSN protein shakes but this amino blend is just gross." in 1 review
  • "Got a sample pack of this to try." in 1 review
Erica R.
Review for: Blue Raz more...
It's not to much of strong tasting preworkout I do enjoy the taste. My husband doesn't really care for the flavor. I have a high caffeine tolerance but it gave me a nice buzz. I hope to try the other flavors soon.
Ashley D.
Murray, KY
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
An awesome product for workout recovery. Definitely a fantastic brand. I drink these every day that I go to the gym. The fruit punch flavor tastes amazing, like it isn't even healthy. Would definitely recommend this product
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
One of the definite OGs for BCAAs. This product really does work to shorten your length of recovery. Leg day recovery, for me, usually hits its peak of soreness at 2 days post workout. With this, on the second day I'm already in my come down and feeling a lot better.
Ebony M.
Doral, FL
I bought this recently and it works really good, I'm taking it as a per-workout supplement and I'm feeling really good and with more energy than ever! I'm trying strawberry orange and it's really good flavor!!
Shandy S.
I received two sample flavors of this strawberry dragonfruit and two of watermelon. To me the watermelon tasted just like watermelon Jolly Ranchers, which I liked. The strawberry dragonfruit was a bit too artificial strawberry for my taste but not terrible. It efferves when you add water, kind of like alkaiser. So when you shake it in a bottle you get a pop, but if mixed in a glass it stirs up really well. I liked mixing it with my water and drinking either during or after my workout.
In order to get the full effect you're supposed to drink this either, before, during or after a workout for 3-12 weeks. I didn't have a big enough supply to go that long so I can't attest to how well it will help with muscle recovery or performance. I will be getting some more of this so I can use it for the full time recommended.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
I purchased this for my upcoming long distance hike. After portioning out enough for my 24 day hike I still had a few servings left over so I have been drinking after my workouts. I feel like it has helped reducing my soreness but not as much as some other reviewers had mentioned which is disappointing. The flavor is pretty gross. I have the tropical punch kind and it tastes like cherry medicine. Still drinkable, but again, other reviews had mentioned it having a great taste. For the price, though, this product still seems like a great buy!
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
This is one of the aminos I have included in my stash! Absolutely love it.. If you're planning to workout, you must replenish your body with aminos and help the recovery process (especially if you workout for several hours in a day.) only reason why I gave this product a C is due to the green apple flavor.. Infact, I had to force it down when I tried it. It tastes extremely artificial.. Almost as if they turned a green apple lollipop into a liquid. I drink the blue raspberry and fruit punch flavors.
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
I do high intensity interval workouts like Crossfit. I drink BSN's Amino X Watermelon during and after my workout. Helps with muscle recovery post workout. I've noticed a difference and feel less sore the following day. You should definitely try if you are weight training or doing intense crossfit like workouts.
Callie P.
Monroe, WA
I am new to the powdered drink workout thing so I was going out on a limb buying before trying. I have to say I made a good choice! It packs a lot of flavor therefore I usually add more water to tame the taste a bit. It has some carbonation to it as the first time I made it, the top on my cup blew off.
Sweet September S.
I use BCAAs after working out to help prevent muscle soreness. I have fibromyalgia, so both exercising and caring for my muscles is important. The BCAAs do help, it takes a little getting used to the effervescence, but after your very first serving, you don't notice it very much.