BY GENERIC

BSN Advanced Strength N.O.-Xplode 2.0 Fruit Punch Powder: Efforsorb delivery system Once you try it, you will never train without it 50 servings see more...

Samantha S.
Oxford, MS
This is a great, affordable pre-workout that my boyfriend and I order from BodyBuilding.com - the fruit punch is DEFINITELY the best flavor to choose (though we haven't tried all of them yet, it's the best so far) and it certainly gives me the boost I need before a couple hours of heavy lifting!
Brianna R.
My husband & I take this pre workout. It really helps to give us that extra strength we need to do extra reps & keeps us focused. It's pretty pricey, but totally worth it! The fruit punch is our favorite flavor!
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
My fiancé swears by a pre workout supplement and he really loves this product. He loves the fruit punch flavor.
Brittany  M.
Bessemer, Al
Great pre workout! Not too jittery afterwards. But, I would suggest any flavor except fruit punch.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
No crash! I don't love the taste but not feeling so burnt out after your workout is nice.