BY BS-MALL

Brand New and High quality, bold handle for easy use. Highest quality material, high density bristle, high quality Synthetic fiber hair , Does Not SHED!!! . SOFT and SILKY to the touch, the brushes are dense and shaped well . BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set-Amazing Quality & Great Price& high level after-sale service! . Soft synthetic bristles and feel great on face.

Brand New and High quality, bold handle for easy use.; Highest quality material, high density bristle, high quality Synthetic fiber hair , Does Not SHED!!!; SOFT and SILKY to the touch, the brushes are dense and shaped well; BS-MALL(TM) Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brush Set-Amazing Quality & Great Price& high level after-sale service!; Soft synthetic bristles and feel great on face.

Madelyn S.
Holts Summit
Purchased at: Amazon
This Bs-mall makeup brush set is amazing, I have been using these brushes for about a year and I love them! They are soft and not very hard to clean! I like the style of them. I really like that they weren’t very expensive!
Lexi H.
Chicago
Purchased at: Amazon
These brushes are super cheap, work super well, and have lasted me a while. Im honestly so glad i bought the brush set, but there may be a few stray hairs that fall out
Abby F.
Sparks
Purchased at: Amazon
Great brushes very soft, works good with my makeup and doesn’t leave brush lines. All good shapes and sizes. Would definitely buy again and 10/10 recommend I️t!
Ashley A.
Manteca
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love these brushes. I couldn’t find good brushes until these were recommended to me and I love them.
Paola C.
sonoma, CA
Softest brushes that have ever touched my face, they are are really good quality for such an affordable low price. Sturdy and blend nicely I couldn't be any happier with these brushes. For my first set these are really awesome! BS-MALL Makeup Brushes Premium Synthetic Kabuki Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Basic Eyeshadow Lip Foundation Makeup Brush Set(12 Pcs, Grey Black) have so many colors to chose from as well which is amazing.
karla m.
Veeeery cheap and veryyyy god. Theyre soft and easy to clean. My skin type is mixed and this brushes are very easy to use.
Silvia J.
I love it !!! So perfect, so soft, no se le salen los pelitos y aplican bien el producto en el rostro!