BY BRYLCREEM

Brylcreem - Brilliantly Classic Hair Cream Leaves hair healthy and manageable. A little dab'll do ya! A dab of Brylcreem - just shy of the size of a dime - helps style your hair the way you want it. That's because its conditioning action leaves hair soft, healthy and manageable without the stickiness of other products. see more...

Buy on Amazon
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
This is a great haircare product. It keeps my hair soft and manageable. It does not leave your hair greasy or heavy. Instead it is rather light. I remember the smell of it too from my childhood and was glad to see it again after so many years. I am very satisfied with it.
albanys j.
My husband been using this for maybe 35 years or more. I shampoo with regular cheap shampoo, and then work just a dab (yeah- just like the jingle) into my hair after spreading it on my palms first. then blow dry. Leaves my hair nice and fluffy, yet controllable- as opposed to blow dry without it when it flies all over the place with static and the wind. It's a great conditioner- not at all greasy, and better than any rinse I've tried. Much quicker and easier too. Not quite fragrance free, but a subtle barbar shop type aroma- hardly detectable, but nice. It used to be in all the drugstores and grocery stores 20 years ago, but now is hard to find, and more expensive, but a 3 pack will last me at probably 4+ years, so the cost is not really a factor.
The slick gangster look requires you really lay it on thick- and that's not what's it's about.
Daniel G.
Niles, MI
I have recently come to enjoy using this product. It is a bit greasy but it really adds a nice sheen to my hair.
Corey H.
Bowling Green, OH
Old school cool with a great hold. Hate the new design on the packages though, not classic enough for me.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
My husband has this hair cream it seems to strengthen his hair and make his hair grow pretty welll!