BY BRYLCREEM

A Little Dab ll Do Ya! Leaves hair healthy and manageable. Brylcreem helps style your hair the way you want it. That s because Brylcreem s conditioning action leaves hair healthy and manageable. And Brylcreem is alcohol-free, so it won t dry your hair. For the perfect finish to your shave, try a splash of Aqua Velva after shave to soothe razor irritated skin. Experience the cool, clean, fresh feeling of Aqua Velva, the classic American fragrance. brylcreemusa.com see more...

• I've been using Brylcream for a few years now, but struggle with th...1 Answers
Breezy C.
Breezy C.
I first received this in a sample box and gave it to my boyfriend who has long thick curly hair. He's always looking for a product that would tame his hair when he pulled it back without making it look greasy or oily or giving it that stiff hard texture that gel does. This is that product. He absolutely loves this stuff because it takes his fly always and keeps his usually unmanageable hair in place, not to mention the smell is incredible! I love how his hands smell after he uses this stuff it's so good. He's told me that a little goes a long way so he usually ends up just rubbing the whatevers left over onto his mustache and goatee. He and I both would, and have, recommend it to others it's just really a great product for everyday wear
Tyra B.
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I recently had the opportunity to receive a free sample for my man to try, thank you to Brylcreem and PINCHme. I'm so excited to share our experience with you. My man has fine, wavy and curly hair. After using this product his hair was shiny and manageable with fewer fly-aways. A few things you MUST know about this product; it's light weight, not sticky or greasy, leaves hair soft and touchable and conditions and adds shine! I would not recommend this product specifically for someone that is looking for some hold. You can definitely use it along with a product for hold, my man uses it with gel. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Tay S.
Tay S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this product as a sample and I did not know what it was at allllllll! I looked it up before having a friend try it out after I got it and apparently it has been around for a very long time. Way before I was even born mind you. So after having him try it I wanted to know all about it and whether it worked or not. He liked the way it worked on his hair and so did I. It didn't have a crazy smell to it either and he said it felt fairly light on his hair & didn't make it feel all heavy. Not to mention it gave his hair a bit of body, so he's going to continue to use it.
jena e.
jena e.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband doesn't normally use a product like this, but he did like how soft this made his hair. He also liked how it was not greasy or sticky and has a light hold depending on how much you use. He was not convinced that he needs a product like this though and also didn't like the strong scent. Will recommend to those men out there looking for a good hair product. This was sent to me for free from pinchme.com
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
My boyfriend tried this product on his hair and was pleasantly surprised. He said that it felt good in his hair and wasn't greasy like other products he's tried. It definitely helped soften his beard and his hair just looked great after it! I'm not sure if it was too different from other products he uses but the non oil/greasiness definitely stood out.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a great product. It's has a good scent. Not sticky or greasy. When my husband use it his hair look shiny and stylings. If I compare with his current style products about the same. I would buy it in the future. I received a sample of this product fron PINCHme for testing and reviews purposes.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I received this in a box and decided to give it to my husband. He was a little skeptical at first, but once he tried it he loved it. Now he uses it everyday in both his hair and beard. It is great for any type of hair. It keeps it soft and touchable. I highly recommend.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
My boyfriend has short hair (fade). Unfortunately, it's not long enough to get the best out of the product. It just makes his hair shiny. I think this product would be more effective on longer hair combed back.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
My boyfriend uses this with his new retro hair cut and he loves it! I have used it a time or two shhhh! I like the consistency and hold.
Selina K.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
My hubs swears by this stuff. Honestly couldn't tell you what it is but he loves it!
Brian H.
Brian H.
Plymouth, MI
I've been using Brylcream for a few years now, but struggle with the oil in during the hot summer months. Any tips?