BY BRYLCREEM

A Little Dab ll Do Ya! Leaves hair healthy and manageable. Brylcreem helps style your hair the way you want it. That s because Brylcreem s conditioning action leaves hair healthy and manageable. And Brylcreem is alcohol-free, so it won t dry your hair. For the perfect finish to your shave, try a splash of Aqua Velva after shave to soothe razor irritated skin. Experience the cool, clean, fresh feeling of Aqua Velva, the classic American fragrance. brylcreemusa.com see more...

• I've been using Brylcream for a few years now, but strugg...1 Answers
Tyra B.
Riverview, FL
I recently had the opportunity to receive a free sample for my man to try, thank you to Brylcreem and PINCHme. I'm so excited to share our experience with you. My man has fine, wavy and curly hair. After using this product his hair was shiny and manageable with fewer fly-aways. A few things you MUST know about this product; it's light weight, not sticky or greasy, leaves hair soft and touchable and conditions and adds shine! I would not recommend this product specifically for someone that is looking for some hold. You can definitely use it along with a product for hold, my man uses it with gel. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
haroon n.
GREAT stuff I only use this on my hair, and I've used it for many 5 years since I discovered it..I get many compliments on my hair and this is my secret! A tube lasts few months, and the price is reasonable..
Breezy C.
I first received this in a sample box and gave it to my boyfriend who has long thick curly hair. He's always looking for a product that would tame his hair when he pulled it back without making it look greasy or oily or giving it that stiff hard texture that gel does. This is that product. He absolutely loves this stuff because it takes his fly always and keeps his usually unmanageable hair in place, not to mention the smell is incredible! I love how his hands smell after he uses this stuff it's so good. He's told me that a little goes a long way so he usually ends up just rubbing the whatevers left over onto his mustache and goatee. He and I both would, and have, recommend it to others it's just really a great product for everyday wear
Tay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this product as a sample and I did not know what it was at allllllll! I looked it up before having a friend try it out after I got it and apparently it has been around for a very long time. Way before I was even born mind you. So after having him try it I wanted to know all about it and whether it worked or not. He liked the way it worked on his hair and so did I. It didn't have a crazy smell to it either and he said it felt fairly light on his hair & didn't make it feel all heavy. Not to mention it gave his hair a bit of body, so he's going to continue to use it.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this stuff! His hair style has changed many times throughout the years, and this cream has managed to work with every single style- long, short, wavy or straight! He loves the shine it adds without making it too greasy looking. I think this product is great for conditioning & adding shine & volume, but I'm not sure if I would use it solely as a "hold" product. It really is a great, classic men's product!
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have the opportunity to try this product for 3o days complimentary of Influenster's Brylcreem VoxBox. I was skeptical at first but so far I am impressed. My hair looks almost too shiny and my girlfriend loves how soft and shiny my hair is when using the product. It may not be something I use everyday once I finish the 3o day trial. However, I will keep some for when I want that extra shine and to feel dapper.
Jared S.
Roseburg, OR
I was chosen by influenster for the Brylcreem Style Trial and used the product for 30 days. I really wanted to like the it more than I did. I did enjoy the trial though and discovered some good and bad about Brylcreem. If you are going for a classic "greaser" look this product may be what you need. A small dab leaves hair looking soft and shiny, a big dab and you start to resemble John Travolta in Grease, or a James Dean type. The smell was off putting for me, but it was very classic and reminded me of a barber shop and my Grandpa's styling products. I'm giving it a "C" because it is a good product, it just isn't for me. I will keep it though for the next time I want to change up my look.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend tried this product on his hair and was pleasantly surprised. He said that it felt good in his hair and wasn't greasy like other products he's tried. It definitely helped soften his beard and his hair just looked great after it! I'm not sure if it was too different from other products he uses but the non oil/greasiness definitely stood out.
Carlos B.
Peoria, AZ
I received My Brylcreem from Influenster.com thank you
Overall Good product Kept my hair looking shiny and silky Smells very good as well, from the morning till the evening. Styling was ok could use some work i usually spike my hair or do a crown. While using this product I never could get it to stay up so i would just keep it messy, or to the side.
Overall this product is very good does not fit my lifestyle but i would use the Brylcreem along with some gel.
Smells awesome kept my hair looking shiny and very silky.
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a my package through Influenster and used it every day for a month.

The product itself was great. It wasn’t very greasy and held my hair in place all day without making it dry or crunchy and didn’t flake when I touched my hair.

I just didn’t like the smell. It reminding me of my grandfather’s hair product and while that’s not entirely a bad thing, I don’t like feeling old. I felt like other people could smell it and I didn’t want that.
Brian H.
Plymouth, MI
I've been using Brylcream for a few years now, but struggle with the oil in during the hot summer months. Any tips?

Walmart