Brut : Original Fragrance Deodorant uploaded by Enrique P.

BY BRUT

Formulated With Trimax to Give You The 24 Hour Odor Protection You Need. Eliminates Odor, Long-Lasting Protection, Fresh Brut Scent. 24 Hour Protection With Trimax see more...

• Does this help with body odor?1 Answers
  • How long does this work for you? I know it says 24 hours but I woul...1 Answers
Enrique P.
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
This Deodorant Actually Helps And It Smells So Good. It Also Lasts For A Very Long Time. Many People Have Complimented That It Smells Good As Well. I Use This Product About Twice A Day Because A Little Spray Goes A Long Way.
Ayrianna N.
Ayrianna N.
My husbands favorite deodorant ever. He loves the smell. It prevents him from having sweat marks under his arms. He feels like it really does a great job.
Emporia, KS
My 30 Year old fiance has been using it since he was 12. I honestly had to laugh at him a little bit. Figured I would try the scanning app here on infliencer and it worked! He says it had never irritated his sensitive skin but still works great. Cools on contact and lasts about 12 hours for him.
Cayce L.
Cayce L.
This deodorant smells really good! Ive heard that it works pretty great as well.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Amazing deodorant! My husband likes the aerosol spray and how it keeps him dry all day - even when under stress at work. I love the fresh, clean, masculine scent. I highly recommend it. It's a real winner in our house!
laura J.
laura J.
Seminole, FL
Does this help with body odor?
Emporia, KS
How long does this work for you? I know it says 24 hours but I would like to hear personal feedback.