Brut Cologne Classic Scent uploaded by Nelly l.

BY BRUT

Brut® The Essence Of Man Classic Cologne Scent. see more...

Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I still remember this smell like it was yesterday. My dad's favorite after shave. He was very particular on scents and honestly this was the only one he loved! Brings back so many memories as a little girl giving him hugs and smelling it! The scent is like no other. Very manly, musk all the way!
Jamaal S.
Morrow, GA
This smells good just way too strong for me. you can buy this at dollar tree but doesn't smell cheap thats a plus. only down fall i can't handle the burn lol.
Bob T.
Austin, TX
This is the original that I have loved for 25 years. Clean and fresh, with undertones that last a long time. Not overpowering. A definite must have.
Jodie M.
Brawley, CA
I love my husband uses this he smells so bomb. Makes me fall in love with him all over again the smell is so seductive all men should wear this.
Trey A.
Fort Drum, NY
A memory attributed is for my dad, just like old spice is my granddad. Too strong, and musky.
Mary C.
I love this scent on man! Still a classic refreshing fragrance that's masculine and sexy.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Colonia para despues de rasurarse a mi marido le encanta este producto y su olor peculiar
Claudia H.
It was my dad's fav perfume, can't believe its still exist, must to tell him :))

back