Brut by Faberge Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray with Trimax uploaded by hejer t.

BY FABERGE

Buy Faberge Deodorant - Brut by Faberge for Men 4.0 oz Antiperspirant Deodorant Spray with Trimax. How-to-Use: After bathing, apply a generous amount of deodorant to under arms and allow 1-2 minutes to dry. see more...

Virginia B.
My boyfriend has been wearing Brut for years. It's a classic and very handsome scent. Brut also makes many complimentary products such as a deodorant stick, after shave, eau de toilette, etc. all with the same amazing smell. I highly recommend Brut's antiperspirant deodorant spray--much better scent and quality than any of its peer products.
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I buy every year for my father he loves this product and it smells so great to. you can find this at your local wal greens or wal mart that's usually were I get this
Joselyne F.
My father uses this deodorant and he says he likes the scent.... Would recommend
hejer t.
My husband Been using it for years, it is not an antiperspirant which I prefer. But it is not bad 😄 he said he will buy it againe