Brut Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray

by Brut

24 Hour Protection with Trimax® Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Original Fragrance Formulated with Trimax® to keep you dry and odor free. 24 Hour wetness & odor protection Long-lasting protection Fresh Brut® scent Uses: Reduces underarm wetness Questions Or Comments? Call

Is one better then the other? Canned air deodorant or the stick?
Start your review of Brut Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
This product has been a household staple as long as I could remember. It was my dad's antiperspirant as well as cologne. And the smell instantly takes me back to the comfort of my dad. Now my boyfriend uses it, and says it works great and smells amazing so why even switch? I agree
Bree A.
Carriere, MS
Oh my. I don't miss this product. my dad had it when I was really young. I think he got it as a gift and it was a joke in our family because it just smelled so bad. no no and no!
McKay A.
State University, AR
Believe it or not, but I am a female who uses this product, because I can have a high perpiration at times and when I use this product its like majic. I know for the entire day I won't have to worry about any scents because this does the Job.
Terresa L.
Madison, SD
I use my so deodorant. It keeps me dryer longer. It has to be antiperspirant and deodorant can. The regular formula isnt the same. Inexpensive and good smell. Long lasting. I tried for years to find something between roll on and sprays that would last the day and this is the only one I have found!
Rish A.
San Antonio, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
There was slight residue on my clothes but was easily wiped away. The scent and large quantities made it a great go to. This product is easy to find in most common stores and usually extremely affordable.
Heather R.
Brut Antiperspirant & Deodorant Spray uploaded by Heather R.
Fiance uses this spray deodorant. Works to fight body order. Would love to see some new scents. Some updated, younger scents.
Julieta C.
w Campbell Raymondville Tx.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Woow este desodorante lo usaba mi papa ( qepd) huele muy riko o sera k me gustaba como olia el
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Fav deodorant for my guy, this is the only bran he will use. He knows the spray can giving you easy application, not sticky and the smell is fine. Not overwhelming but not non existent. The only bad thing is how hard it is to find in stores
Tracy L.
Corsicana, TX
I love how this makes my husband smell! This is the only one he uses all the time he says it helps him not smell thru out his hard days at work and I like it cause it's affordable not like other products that don't even help!
Christina E.
My husband has tried this spray before however it just doesn't work well. It may be his body instead of the products fault. However the smell was not great and it didn't work that we'll for either smell or sweat.