BY BRUT

The Essence Of Man. 24 Hour Protection With Trimax Long Lasting Odor Protection Clinically Proven &Nbsp; Made In Canada see more...

Bob T.
Austin, TX
I've used Brut products for over 20 years and this is one of my favorites. It's also one of the only scented deodorants that doesn't bother my sensible skin. Great scent, and it works well.
Cindy B.
Spring City, PA
My hubby tried Brut Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Stick. I like the scent and it did go on clear. Hubby thought the scent was only okay.
Sasa N.
It honestly doesn't last 24 hours though it goes on clear, works fine I wont give it an A. does the job but needs reapplication after 3-4 hours.
Stephanye M.
My husband loves this deodorant , it's very long lasting and smells fresh. You won't regret buying this deodorant for The men in your family.
Gabriell S.
Castle Hayne, NC
It smells great but... it wears of so fast and doesn't work at all if you workout or sweat wouldn't waste money on it
Amanda G.
This scent reminds me soo much of my dad. He's been using Brut since as long as I can remember. It smells good.
Christina E.
Levant, ME
My man looooves this deodorant the only one he will purchase! And I love the way he smells when he uses it!
Christina B.
Fort Worth , TX
My brother let me borrow his brut one day. Smells very fresh and is long lasting!!!
Takoia G.
Los Angeles , CA
THE SCENT IS GREAT AND THE COLR IS INVISIBLE
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
It give me pimples and smell horrible

back