BY BRUSHPOINT

Value Twin Pack. Gently Cleans Teeth and Tongue. Easy Hold Design. Features: Small head gently cleans teeth and massages gums. Fully tufted Extra Soft Dupont Tynex bristles. Slim handle and rubber grips are ideal for small hands. Tongue cleaner gently cleans tongue and cheeks. Ideal for children 4 to 8 years old. see more...

• When did you start using these on your little ones teeth/gums?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are really great for little kids. They are easy for little kids to use and it's also great when a kids is first learning to brush their teeth.
April S.
April S.
Medina, OH
My kids go through tooth brushes like crazy. I like to keep these on hand for trips.
Rachel R.
We got these at my baby shower and started using them when my little one was 8 months, and she is now 3 and we still continue to use and buy these, They are not bulking and they are comfortable for my little one to use. Soft bristles for easy comfortable brushing! Awesome starter brush!
ashlee p.
ashlee p.
Gravenhurst , ON
I often find these at my local dollar store. therfore great value and clean my daughters teeth well without being to hard
Rachel R.
When did you start using these on your little ones teeth/gums?