BY NONE #81 in Music

Brushfire Fairytales see more...

• Make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now...2 Answers
  • What are your top 3 favorite songs? And what are ... Be the first to answer!
  • What are you top 3 favorite songs from all of jack johnsons albums?2 Answers
Rea A.
Bend, OR
A Dave Matthew's co-fan turned me on to Jack Johnson. I got to see him in concert when he opened for Ben Harper. I might have been the only one in the audience for the opener, but I can say I found him before he went big, BIG. This album is so chill. You just feel like it's a rainy day in Hawaii with every song. Just chill and enjoy.
Courtney L.
Chattanooga, TN
This is just such a happy, friendly record. I bought it years ago when it came out, and I dust it off every now and then when I need a boost. Jack Johnson's pro-surfer past is obvious in his sun-drenched lyrics and can practically hear the waves in the tracks. Light and fun album worthy of a listen or several.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This is by far Jack Johnsons best album. Full of catchy songs like "Flake" and "Bubble Toes" that you'll get stuck in your head (and like it!) this is a great album that's fairly family friendly and casual. Great for car rides or hanging out at home
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Seriously though! What is there not to love about Jack Johnson! He's not only great for adults but he's a great artist for children as well! The songs are catchy fine and classic this is a great album probably one of my favorites that he ever did!
Dawn C.
Millbury, MA
One of my favorite albums to listen to when I'm working or wanting to relax. Very soothing and serene music to just chill and relax to and not so distracting that I have to focus on all the words in the lyrics. Great music and great songs.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
This album is seriously the best. Jack Johnson has such a smooth soothing voice and his lyrics are so restlessly. Easy going and family friendly. Definitely a west coast vibe, bubbly and cool. Our family loves all of Jack Johnson's stuff!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Not Jack Johnson's best album but still a really great one. I love his music it's very easy to listen to and always makes you feel like you're at the beach. Always have been a fan of his music and this album did not disappoint.
Stephanie S.
This is one of my favorite "background music" albums. Tons of great songs, with a nice mellow feel to them, that is a great soundtrack for everyday.

Jack Johnson has such a smooth easygoing sound. I'd definitely recommend this.
Riley V.
I absolutely love Jack Johnson's album! Bubble toes, Flake, Losing Hope... All great songs that are super catchy. Jack Johnson is great when you are feeling in a chill mood, need a pick me up, or feeling lonely!
Amber K.
Ugh, his music is sooo relaxing and sweet. I used to put his music on for every road trip to the beach and camping. Very unique feel but a universal quality to it. Absolutely recommend if you enjoy chill music.
Josh A.
Pop Culture Expert
Where was the picture on the cover taken?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this a movie? Or a book?
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Pop Culture Expert
What is your favorite song from this album?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What do you like about him ?
Jacquelyn T.
What are you top 3 favorite songs from all of jack johnsons albums?