BY NONE #86 in Music

Brushfire Fairytales see more...

• Make you banana pancakes, pretend like it's the weekend now...2 Answers
  • What are your top 3 favorite songs? And what are ... Be the first to answer!
  • What are you top 3 favorite songs from all of jack johnsons albums?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Jack Johnson is the epitome of your rainy day, chill surfing, relaxation artist who has a way of making you feel either extremely relaxed with the vibe of his music or extremely energetic with how bubbly it is
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is so awesome. Every song is great and even now I'm humming tunes of Jack Johnson in my head. The beats are great, his voice is smooth and soothing. I would definitely recommend this album to many!
Veronica B.
Succasunna, NJ
Perfect rainy day, beach day, relaxation day music. Jack is just an all around great dude and it reflects in his music! It will make you wish you were on a beach for sure. Would recommend to anyone!
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Not Jack Johnson's best album but still a really great one. I love his music it's very easy to listen to and always makes you feel like you're at the beach. Always have been a fan of his music and this album did not disappoint.
Jacquelyn T.
This album is PERFECT on a rainy day or even to listen to before you go to bed or just wanting to chill with some friends. Jack johnsons voice is so soothing . It's a must have album!
Brie G.
I love jack Johnson! He is a talented artist with a great voice and the beat is great as well. It's good car driving music or mellow put your feet up and have some coffee or tea music!
Keri S.
Escondido, CA
This is my favorite album from Jack Johnson. It's my go to for rainy days when I'm just waking up or driving to work. Soothing and blissful. I love starting my day with Inaudible Melodies - it's my favorite on this album!
Chloe P.
Jack Johnson is such a good musician to listen to on weekends and whenever you're relaxing such as on a summer day. It's music for young and old, just such a pleasant sound. The lyrics are silly and fun and beautiful.
Darby S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I literally listened to this album every night before bed for over a year! It is so soothing and the guitar and vocals really are like lullabies. I have so many fond memories around this album! He is a great writer!
Jennifer P.
First there was Jason Mraz in my world, then I was introduced to the world of Jack Johnson. I've got great memories he made the soundtrack to, like the day I bought this album and my mom who is no longer living started singing Banana Pancakes in the car on the way home lol. Acoustic music wasn't just a phase with this one. Most of those artists, I outgrew. Jack Johnson is a phenomenal lyricist and artist as a whole. His way of storytelling and conveying emotion so flawlessly is just perfection. Sunny day or rainy day, his music is he perfect soundtrack for any memory.
Josh A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Where was the picture on the cover taken?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this a movie? Or a book?
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What is your favorite song from this album?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What do you like about him ?
Jacquelyn T.
What are you top 3 favorite songs from all of jack johnsons albums?