BY MAC COSMETICS #31 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Created for shading or blending any colour or creamy products Made of finest densely packed fibers Hand-sculpted & arranged in an oval shape Features wood handles & nickel-plated brass ferrules Gives professional makeup effectsProduct Line: Mac -... see more...

Brushes - #217 Blending Brush (Eye) - -
  • "Love this brush! I use it for blending shadows into my crease and also to apply shadows all over the lid. I think this is a great multi-purpose brush, the price may put you off but it lasts for years I've had mine for two years and it's still going strong. I you have to have one eyeshadow bush I would go with this one. " in 133 reviews
  • "Mac's #217 Eyeshadow Blending brush is my most fav go-to brush. Its fluffy brush fibers make blending effortless. It truly does move the color around with ease and creates a seamless look." in 27 reviews
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Hands down one of my favorite blending brushes for Eyeshadow. I own two of these brushes that's how obsessed I am with it. It's so super soft and allows my Eyeshadow to look perfectly blended. Ideal for the shading or blending of powdery or creamy products, the 217 Blending Brush is made with luxuriously soft, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules. I have tried many other companies like Sigma or Morphe but MAC has the best brushes. They are high quality brushes that last for years. They are also easy to wash and dry. I love this brush so much, that the number is worn off both of them. I have 2 so that one is dry and ready to go at all times. I use it with the MAC Painterly pot, especially, and the application is smooth. To get the brush really clean, I use organic, unscented baby shampoo and it does the trick.
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
This is one of those must have brushes in my opinion. It is somewhat of a hybrid as ot performs well laying it flat and putting shadow down but flipping it perpendicular to the face it is the most awesome blending brush. I’ve had at least five or more of these through the years, several I keep in my pro kit, and a few in my own personal stash so I am never without. If you’re struggling with eyeshadow, this is the brush for you. Chances are you’re not using the right tools to blend your shadow out which gives it that Pro Look. This brush does that work for you!
Cara L.
This is one of my favorite brushes of all in my kit among several brands and many varieties. The versatile shape allows you to blend or pat color onto the lid. Very soft bristles. The handle is a plastic type material so it doesn’t peel over time as painted handled brushes tend to do. Have had it going on 10 years! Great buy! Price point on brushes is a little high in my opinion but performance is great. Buy it individually as opposed to in a holiday set. The holiday set brushes are usually made of cheaper materials and don’t last as long in my experience.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
To say I love the MAC 217 is a gross understatement!  I don't know how I ever did my makeup before discovering this brush! I literally have 6 of them in constant rotation.  It blends eyeshadows in a way that make me believe there is some kind of beauty voodoo put on this brush. Not only is it great on shadows but it also makes blending out the MAC Paint Pots a dream.  Run, don't walk, and pick up one for yourself if you don't already own it! They are also incredibly easy to clean and look brand new after a good washing!
Jas. J.
The 217 blending brush is one of my favorites. It is so versatile & can help you do many different steps in your makeup routine. Also the brushes are super strong yet soft. They don’t fall apart like other brands they have a very long use life. It’s is $25 at any MAC cosmetics free standing store, counter and/website. I know this seems a bit much for a brush but it is completely worth it.
Nicole C.
Tampa, FL
My gateway into MAC brushes! This is still my HG brush for blending, even before I knew what a transition color was. It is extremely versatile and can be used in the crease, all over the lid, or just to get rid of any harsh eyeshadow lines. It's an animal hair brush, so you have to take care of it and wash it so it doesn't get that scratchy feeling on it. I've had mine for over 10 years!

Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a quality blending brush in their collection that is going to last.
Celeste L.
Favorite eyeshadow brush Ever! Literally one of my first eyeshadow brushes I’ve ever bought, and I still have it after so many years still in good shape, hairs intact, exactly how it was when I first bought it.
I absolutely Love this brush and type of hairs for my eyeshadow because it packs on pigment as well as blends in your crease. I love a good dramatic eye and this brush just helps creating that. You have control of the pigment when blending that why this brush is my absolute favorite brush.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
The softness of the hairs on this brush are great! They work
great on blending out harsh line! . It works great for shading as well, the
shape of the brush lets your you use for both purposes. Bristles don’t fall
out. Washes perfectly clean and lasts for a long time with proper caring. It
get in between your crease so you can get a nice blend! Only down is the price
$26. That’s  a bit high now a days for
brushes since there are so many out there. But I still over this brush!

fatima m.
so uhhh im not really a big fan of mac to be honest, but i do have like 3 of their products which work for me, BUT this is not one of them. i kinda dont like them because of some accusations that they do test on animals, so im not too fond of that. this brush isnt all that good to me, it might just be the mac i got it from (the service and workers SUCKED btw), but ive had this brush for only a little bit of time but the bristles and brush hairs are falling out and leaving such a mess, its horrible.
Nicole N.
Ridgewood , NY
The blending brush that started the crave! I have about 4 of these 2 for me and 2 for my freelance kit. Will blend and buff any shadow. The shape of this brush alone has been replicated by many brands however I truly feel it's the bristles win thing the brush that make it so easy to work with. It's great for precision blending as well as an all over blend. Definitely a must have product for any artist or for any beginner.
kim m.
okemah, OK
does this product blend well
nichole e.
does this product blend well
Mollie M.
Consett
How do I order this brush?
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it really worth getting the MAC version over a cheaper version?
Oussama A.
Hola, quería saber si se tiene que aplicar directamente al contorno del ojo