BY BRUSH BUDDIES

Get Your Bieber Smile Today Featuring two hit Singles:  Baby & U Smile. Soft DuPont™ bristles, ergonomic design cleans plaque in hard-to-reach places, plus a tongue cleaner for a whole-mouth clean. Soft rubber coating to give you a comfortable brushing experience. Replaceable brush head, dentist recommend you replace your brush head every 3 months. 2 Buttons - 1 button when you wake up in the morning and 1 before you go to bed.  Each button plays one of Justin Bieber s songs for 2 minutes, which is the dentist-recommend brushing time.  Now you can enjoy brushing your teeth while you listen to Justin s best. see more...

Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow more...
This was my favorite toothbrush when I was in middle school! It was such a genius idea! I loved signing along while brushing my teeth. I wish I still had this product or they still made these. I would love to repurchase this product it I could find it somewhere.
Kristal T.
New Orleans, LA
So I actually won this toothbrush from brush buddies so shoutout to them for the free toothbrush. Hygiene is important people!!!

Plays for 2 mins which is the time you're supposed to spend brushing in the morn so that helps keep track of your brushing time - cute look and I mean fetus Bieber singing to you in the morning is always cool.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I loved this! I bought it at Best Buy, it is super cute and I love the fact that it sings haha, the batteries last long! It is super cute I don't use it but I love it
kili b.
gastonia, NC
LMAOOO i have like 7 of these literally. the brushes are really good & the music is obviously amazing and i love it. it cleans your teeth very well!
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
I got this as a birthday present years ago. I loved it. The batteries lasted a lot longer than I expected
Melissa c.
This makes brushing teeth fun i mean who wouldn't be excited to brush while listening to Justin
Lauren O.
It does actually sound like him singing, i didn't buy but my friend kept playing it in the store
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Colors Vary between: red, blue, yellow and purple more...
i loved this toothbrush when i had it, it was bought as a gift and i bought it ever since. i just love listening to justin whilst brushing my teeth and it worked like a timer, once the music was finished thats when you stop brushing your teeth. it was so soft on teeth and gums. definitely affordable
Tishani H.
Brampton, Ontario
I gifted this to one of my friends when he turned 22 and he loves it! He says the toothbrush works great and it has Justin's hilarious jingles to keep him entertained.

Walmart