Brush-Natural Skin Tampico Yerba Prima 1 Brush uploaded by Ashley H.

BY YERBA PRIMA

Kelly Lua F.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a brush specifically made to DRY exfoliate your skin and it works wonders! Using this before a hot shower and some lotion makes my skin baby soft! And it lasts a long time as well.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I love using this for dry brushing . There are so many benefits from dry Brushing. It will make your skin pretty red but it will go away, so it before ur bath or shower. Amazing results.
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
I just bought this and I live it, easy to reach on your back. It is a little rough but once you add water and soap it won't be as hard.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
These types of brushes work pretty awesome. they really come in handy when you are trying to scrub your whole body and stuff .
Abby X.
I love this brush!! Works so well!! To me its really worth my money (: Love it! 10/10 <3 ((((: Youll like it too
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I give this a 5 star because the brush is great for scrubbing the back! I would love this for sure! It's a strong brush.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
I am in love with this. My husband bought it for me and now i recommend this to my family members ! ! It is awesome to scrub my back with
Derana M.
Corona, CA
This is a great product to Scrub your back with. So strong and affordable for what it does. Great quality product.
Taylor K.
These brushes really come in handy. It's great for washing hard to reach places like your back. It's a good scratcher too
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
The brush is ideal for my needs. It is a DRY skin brush. That means you use it dry, not wet. I normally do a fully body brush down each morning before I take my shower. Brushing helps to remove all the dead skin cells, as well as stimulating the superficial lymphatic system. For me the stiffness of the bristles is just right ... it is invigorating without being irritating. The first few days I used it I had to brush fairly lightly as my skin was not used to this kind of sensation, but after several days it became a pleasant feeling and I was able to apply more pressure. If you have very thin skin or brittle skin you should probably start very, very lightly and as your skin becomes healthier, increase the pressure. I chose this brush over others primarily because it is a vegan product. I am very happy with my choice.
Zoey L.
Laurier, WA
Is it really worth the money ? What makes it different to others ?
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
Again... What does this have to do with Happy Hour? ūüėā
Audrey K.
Alcohol worthy, I see.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Que es estoooo?jajajaja que me dicen
Lisa B.