Brush - Large Oval Cushion Wood Bristles Wood Handle Bass Brushes 1 Brush uploaded by Zehavit E.

BY BASS BRUSHES

Made from all natural bamboo wood Green & eco-friendly styling tool Achieve soft & manageable hair Cushioned for comfort One Size Achieve soft and manageable hair with this world class Natural Bamboo Oval Wooden Bristle Hair Brush by Bass Brushes. Used and recommended by stylists around the world, this "green" brush is eco-friendly and made from all natural bamboo wood. The large oval shape is cushioned and contains wooden pin bristles for an anti-static brushing experience. Daily brushing with a Bass styling brush will give you healthier looking hair from the root to the tip. This heat resistant styling tool works great when paired with a blow dryer to help achieve added body and fullness with every hairstyle. Works with all hair types. see more...

• Anyone prefer wooden over plastic? I read that wooden one...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is my all time favorite brush! It detangles my brush with much more ease than any plastic brush out there, and I don't feel like I can hear my hair crack because they are caught in the brush! It makes my hair look so shiny and not freezy! I am a fan of wooden brush now! My hair type is long, thick, straight asian hair!
Courtney R.
Just recently I was forced to get a new hairbrush and after having the bass brush for just a couple months I am so glad I did. I don't like the fact that so many hairbrushes are made of plastic which strips your hairs natural oils and that so many people update their hairbrush often, meaning they simply throw it away. I really like the bass brush because it's made of bamboo, even the bristles. I will never go back to plastic hairbrushes as there are eco friendly varieties available. Also, the brush is beautifully crafted.
Summer B.
Afton, TN
Having curly hair, means having multiple hair do struggles. This brush is a absolutely life saver, doesn't tug my hair like regular plastic brushes. This bass brush saves my hair from being stripped of all its natural oils making my hair a lot healthier than it was using a plastic brush.
Laurie H.
My daughter and I have curly hair, and needed a new brush. I had never seen a brush like this one, but wow, am I impressed! It doesn't tear my hair and it seems to to distribute the oils better than a bristle brush. I don't typically brush my hair, but I use this this when I do.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Anyone prefer wooden over plastic? I read that wooden ones were better for your hair...pros or cons?