BY BRUSH BUDDIES

My Little Pony Soft Bristle Toothbrush Brush your teeth for 2 minutes in 4 quadrants Top, Bottom, Left, and Right Soft Rounded Bristle Change Brush Every 3 Months Flossing after every meal will help reduce plaque and prevent gum disease see more...

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Brush Buddies Soft Bristle My little Pony Toothbrush - 2 Count (My little Pony)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?