Brunswick Sardines in Spring Water No Salt Added

by Brunswick

Brunswick® Sardines In Spring Water No Salt Added.

Provides 1.3g omega-3 fatty acids per serving. High in calcium.

See nutrition information for cholesterol, content.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brunswick Sardines in Spring Water No Salt Added!
3 years agoSan Anselmo, CA
Brunswick Sardines in Spring Water No Salt Added uploaded by Heather S.
Brunswick Sardines in Spring Water No Salt Added uploaded by Heather S.
While maybe a little high in sodium as long as that is not a problem for you this fish pack a huge punch. They comply with so many different diets, are great for sustainable eating, good brain food, and so much more. Did I mention at most stores they are $2.50 or less? Love this products!
4 years agoMilton, FL
These sardines are so good. We always have them in our pantry and they are a great source of protein.
2 years agoSayda zainab , Cairo
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
4 years ago
LOVE IT. ITS VERY TASTY FOR THOSEWHO LIKE FISH, THIS MAKES GREAT SANDWICHES AND SALADS I HONESTLYLOVE IT
4 years agobrampton, ON
This is good as a mid day snack and it is quick to whip up. I prefer the one with jelapeno peppers.