Food & SnacksMeat, Seafood & EggsSeafoodBrunswick
Brunswick Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers

Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers

by Brunswick

#24 in Seafood

Complete snack kit contains: Pre-mixed tuna salad Ready to Eat; five buttery crackers; convenient spoon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers!
Pamela S.
Kissimmee, FL
Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers uploaded by Pamela S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I bought this snack for my husband and he loves it! Me in particular I don't eat it because I'm allergic to sea food, in my opinion I would improved the size of it, a bigger can for the tuna and also a bigger spoon, besides that the product is good and with this product I don't have to deal with the tuna by my own. Lol.
Catherine J.
Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers uploaded by Catherine J.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I am honestly impressed by this tuna salad! I find these normally at the dollar store for only a dollar. At first I didn't expect much from these, I didn't expect them to taste that good, but I kept them just in case I wanted to snack one day. It's now one of my go-to snacks when I am too lazy to make my own tuna salad or a snack. Overall this tuna salad it is pretty creamy which I love. You could also taste and see some chopped up vegetables in there. The crackers are nice and buttery the way they should be. I would definitely recommend this, it might not taste as fresh as a homemade tuna salad but it will definitely hit the spot.
Deidra D.
Charlotte, NC
Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers uploaded by Deidra D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I purchased just two of these from Dollar Trer to try out. There’s another popular brand at other supermarkets that I would get for my travel lunch bag. I would buy a whole box when I would find them on sale. Brunswick are less fussier than the other brand to eat and just as good. I will be returning to pick up more! Definitely recommend if you like tuna salad and crackers.
melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Muy buen snack oh pa una emergencia. Trae 4 galletitas saladas. La tuna trae anahoria y celery en pedacitos pequeños. El sabor es muy bueno.
Erin C.
Downey, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love this as a quick snack when it's not quite time for eating but you are hungry and need something in your stomach. Its sweet like how my mom would make her tuna salad. And the salt on the crackers makes it even better.
Helen A.
Three stars just because it comes with a spoon and the crackers are good. Too much salad for the amount of crackers and the tuna was just way too sweet for me. Great for on the go and can’t beat it for $1 at dollar tree
Danielle E.
This tuna salad is just your run of the mill tuna salad, nothing special. Its good for on the go snack, comes with crackers and a tiny spoon to eat the tuna salad with. I usually pick these up at Dollar Tree, cant beat those prices!
Noelia M.
Coamo
Brunswick® Ready to Eat Tuna Salad with Crackers uploaded by Noelia M.
I love tuna salads BUT, I have to say that I didn't like the taste of this ready to eat salad that much. Crackers were crispy and good. Still good for on the go, well package and comes with a mini spoon for convenience.

Looking for your answer?