BY BRUNSWICK #5 in Canned Seafood

Veronica B.
Antioch, CA
YES YES YES!!! These are quality sardines. My favorite way to eat these is to simply open the can, drain some of the oil (not all of it) and eat them over saltine crackers. The flavor is fresh and with a lightly smokey hint. I recommend these very highly.
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Brunswich Sardines in Soybean Oil 3.75 oz My favorite and o lay brand that I use. I have grown up on this and enjoy in a salad firm with onions green peppers lime juice and salt and pepper to taste. The meat is tender and flaky and the soybean oil is perfect
Amber L.
These sardines are great to eat right out of the can or great to add an egg, breadcrumbs, and old bay seasoning to make fried sardine patties. They are delicious!!
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
I don't like these in soybean sauce. I prefer to buy them in hot sauce because it gives them more flavor and they end up less greasy.
Deon B.
I really love the taste and the flavor. It's quick and easy to prepare with my sandwiches and salads. It's packed with nutrients and it's a must have in my pantry.
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Its good and has good quality .. i tried it few times i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Stacy-Ann T.
This brand of sardines is the only one I buy in the grocery. It's healthy, nutritious and taste really good.
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
How do you prepare your sardines?