Brummel & Brown Spread Made With Nonfat Yogurt 15 oz uploaded by ALESHA Z.

BY BRUMMEL & BROWN

Brummel & Brown® Spread.

35% Vegetable Oil Spread, 10% Nonfat Yogurt.

50% Less Fat and Calories than Butter*.

Made with Nonfat Yogurt.

0g Trans Fat* per serving.

No Hydrogenated Oils.

*See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat contents. see more...

Gloria N.
Roseville
Review for: Spread 15 oz; 425 g more...
This butter is soft and creamy not that salty and is easy to spread it is very nice on toast. It is made with yogurt but does not have that tangy taste. Overall it is a nice butter and very affordable.
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
I absolutely love this stuff ! It is the best butter out there ! Made with YOGURT ! Ummm yum! It spreads so easy and doesn't tear the bread when you spread it. I will continue to buy this butter from now on. I am hooked !
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love using this butter on my toast, sweet potatoes, pancakes and sometimes in a recipe. I've been using brummel and brown for this year as I have changed a new leaf into eating healthy. This was one of those choices in eating healthy. I actually would rather have this butter than the butter we used before.
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I truly love this brand of butter because it's made with real yogurt at a whopping 45 calories per tablespoon that's amazing it's hard to find any other butter companies.
Nathalie P.
Kaukauna, WI
I've been using this butter ever since I was little. My mom always bought it and now I do because no other butter even compares to it!
Angelica U.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely love this spread. Since its natural it has a much better flavor than other butter alternatives!
Jordan M.
Columbia, SC
This is the best butter I've ever had. I refuse to use anything else after trying it. It has a great flavor
Ariana M.
My mom has been using this spread as a butter alternative since I was little, and I love it! The taste is excellent, I prefer it over butter or margarine, and this spread is healthier for you and spreads very easily onto bagels, toast, etc. If you like the taste of butter but would prefer a healthier alternative, you should try this out!
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
Review for: Spread 15 oz more...
This is my favorite butter substitute. It’s got a slightly sweet flavor and is so creamy.
Sarah M.
Is this more healthy than margarin?

Walmart