BY BRUMMEL & BROWN

Brummel & brown simply strawberry creamy fruit spread 8 oz see more...

• Does this product come in other flavors? I've only seen s...1 Answers
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
I have been eating this for YEARS now. I don't like cream cheese anymore for my bagels. It is so sweet and creamy with a great strawberry swirl. I like it best on Blueberry bagels. It is inexpensive and lasts for a fair amount of time in the refrigerator. Give this one a try and you'll be buying it in pairs at every grocery trip, like I do.
Lindsay G.
Irmo, SC
Love this stuff! I put it in bagels, English muffins, etc. and could probably eat this stuff  right out of the container its so good! I used to get it at walmart, but unfortunately,  can't find it there anymore.
Kerry W.
This is a guilty pleasure item for me. I used to get it years ago when there were lots of flavors. I found this at my local Walmart. I just have to be careful when eating because I had my gall bladder removed last year & have to watch fat content.
Rachel L.
Euless, TX
Smooth, creamy and delicious. It's the perfect thing for just a simple piece of bread or to jazz up any breakfast.
amanda b.
SO good! I eat this on bagels all the time. I like how it's a thinner consistency than the cream cheese spreads.
Amber L.
This is so good I have been buying this for 10+ years. I love to eat this on my bagel or biscuits in the morning.
Nicole C.
Clayton , MI
I remember the first time I had this as a kid... and its just as good as I remember it! Thank you Walmart 😄
Crystal9 l.
This isn't bad I just wish the flavor was a little stronger and than it would awesome
Jill T.
Brandon, SD
This stuff is awesome! Great for bagels but thin enough to spread on toast too.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Delicious, this will not last long in my house. Great on biscuits, toast and rolls.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
Does this product come in other flavors? I've only seen strawberry at my market.