Brumisateur 300ml

by Evian

#7 in Face Mists

A favorite choice of skin care professionals! Propelled under high pressure by nitrogen (80% of the air we breathe is nitrogen, 20% oxygen). The ultra-fine pure, natural mist allows the skin to absorb. evian® Facial Spray has a unique mineral balance along with exceptional purity so it benefits all skin types, even the most sensitive. Economical – best buy for home. The 10 oz. size lasts about two months and should be a daily part of every woman’s skin care regime.

Is this product sticky ?
When you use this over your makeup, do you see any impact on your makeup? The reason I'm asking is when I use curling mascara, anytime moisture goes over my eyes, my eye lashes would lose curling...
Start your review of Brumisateur 300ml!
Product Highlights
im just now learning that this can also be used as a makeup setting spray & helps to remove ocean salt and pool chlorine from the skin.in reviews
I would recommend buying this if you're in the market for something like that and have a few bucks to spare :)in reviews
Frances P.
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Frances P.
This is definitely a must have in you makeup bag or in your skincare corner! It feels so freakin nice whenever you spray it onto your face, sometimes I like so spray my face before my moisturizer. It works awesome after your makeup application as a setter so you dont look too dusty. In hot and dry days is a life saver! I even like to have it in my mommy bag when we go out in hot days so I can spray a little on my babies faces and arms to cool them down a little!
Maranda T.
Creswell, OR
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Maranda T.
I felt crazy for literally buying water in a can lol but this is honestly so refreshing and the mister is soooo nice. It helps my dry skin a lot of I am wearing a matte foundation or a lot of powder. I cant wait until summer time, this will be such a nice product to keep in my bag on a hot day.
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Clyn M.
One of my favorites for just a quick refresh! I use it to set my makeup, also before I start my skincare routine. This is the only thing my boyfriend would let me spray on his face because it’s just “ water in a can “ This has helped my face so much with hydration as well! I would recommend, I bought this at Marshall’s for $7.99!
Tiffany J.
Union, SC
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Tiffany J.
personally I don't think it really does anything for my skin overall, for some reason after it dries my skin feels dry, I would improve this product by adding a little aloe Vera leaf juice or avocado oil, I don't think I will buy again considering
Katarina W.
Bethlehem
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Katarina W.
this product is amazing! for a quick dose of hydration, or to freshen up your makeup, this product does it all. it feels so refreshing in the morning and is totally a staple in my skincare routine. i highly recommend!
Vanessa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Vanessa R.
Love this stuff! Not sure if it actually does anything but I do feel refreshed after using it and it works great during dry months. Love it!
Ashley D.
Sacramento, CA
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Brumisateur 300ml A fantastic amount for the price you pay. Definitely refreshing especially in California during the Summer. I also use this after applying my makeup and it gives a nice Dewey feeling. Once it dries it leaves my skin looking very nice and satin like.
Dhaneen C.
Davie, FL
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Dhaneen C.
Great for when your skin barrier is compromised or your skin is very dry. I use before my hyaluronic acid serum to lock in moisture.
Jenna C.
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Jenna C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This facial spray is a great pick me up anytime of day, it feels amazing if you leave it in the fridge for a couple hours then use it. It is a nice continuous, fine mist that distributes evenly, great to use before you put on makeup, and after you take it off at night. I love using this then layering moisturiser over it. #summerheat #summer #stayhydrated #boujee #evian #extra #beauty #makeup #primer #summer #cool #hydration #influenster #summer2021 #july #facespray #skincare #selfcare #chill #water
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Brumisateur 300ml uploaded by Robin A.
I don’t use this as much in the winter but in the summer I use it several times a day. It really is refreshing and it doesn’t ruin your make up at all. I have a small one I keep in my purse and the largest when I keep on my vanity. It feels great to spritz it on anytime!

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jaime W.
Wellington
Sofia V. il y a 7 mois
Yes a like
Phoenix M.
Coquitlam
il y a un an
Brumisateur 300ml - does this stuff do anything? I have some but I feel silly using it because I don’t know if it’s benefitting me... help?
Jennifer S. il y a un an
I like to keep it in my on the go bag. I use it to dampen sponges before applying foundation. It can also be used to help set your makeup. Take it to the beach and mist your face when you are hot.
Sami M.
il y a un an
Brumisateur 300ml What products in this hell my skin?
Heather T. il y a 3 mois
I use at all times during the day as a quick pick me up for my skin. I also put it on first Durning my make-up regime. Right be my moisturizer.