Brumate Uncorked Insulated Wine Cup

by Brumate

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brumate Uncorked Insulated Wine Cup!
Kristin D.
Lenoir, NC
Brumate Uncorked Insulated Wine Cup uploaded by Kristin D.
Love love love this cup! It’s so cute, holds just the right amount and keeps it cool. I actually won it in a giveaway but I feel the need to buy more of them!
Randi D.
Cleburne, TX
Brumate Uncorked Insulated Wine Cup uploaded by Randi D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I couldn’t find the exact cup to review but I love my Brumate. So sleek and easy to use. Keeps bottle beer so cold after hours and works great. To me it’s no different then a yeti but the gist of it all makes since.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
I’ve never seen or heard of this insulated wine cup before. It’s a great invention with beautiful colors. I could envision having guests over for dinner on the patio with a nice bottle of sweet red and dry white wine. #voxbox and #influencer !!
Tara B.
Love these insulated cups! Brumaire offers so many fun colors and prints! The wine tumblers are perfect for hot summer nights on the patio!
Katie D.
Bakersfield, CA
Ahhhhh-mazing! The uncorked was my first brumate... My "gate-way product!" I now own almost the entire collection. The uncorked is good got wine AND coffee AND mixed drinks. Ice will last in it over 24 hours and, with the lid on, drinks will still burn your mouth after 4 hours (careful with the hot ones.)
Rachel C.
My brumate wine cup is my go to for that evening pour. I love the sparkles on the outside and the yummy wine inside 🍷
Juliette S.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Disclosure: I’m an ambassador for Brümate and receive rewards for sharing on my blog/social media profiles. I now have three of these cups—two in glitter aqua & one in the marbled carrara. I can’t say enough good things! The colours are stunning and the products themselves are amazing quality. I try to only promote products I like but, in this case, it’s so much more—I love my Brümates!
Nikki M.
Love Brumate! I am determined to have all the products! They keep drinks cold and they’re super cute!
Kaylee H.
Camanche, IA
I love Brumate!! This is the first product I purchased from Brumate and I was so impressed with the quality and the reasonable price! This cup is well made and can hold half a bottle of wine! I also like to use it for water or whatever beverage I’m drinking and it stays cold for so long!
Tara T.
Saint John, NB
Brumate Uncorked Insulated Wine Cup uploaded by Tara T.
The color is awesome! Keeps your drink cold or warm which ever you prefer. I love that it has the lock on the cover so it’s spill proof. Gives you a perfect 12 oz on the go!

Looking for your answer?