BY BRUCES

Bruce's® Yams Whole Sweet Potatoes In Heavy Syrup.

See side panel for nutrition information and information about the relationship between saturated fat and heart disease.

20/30 count.

American Heart Association.

Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2.

High in beta carotene, vitamin A. see more...

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
My dad swears by this as a quick go to, me I’m just not a yam person though I do make them fresh for thanksgiving and major holidays. But my father keeps a can of these
alisha n.
La Vergne, TN
These are fantastic we use for our Thanksgiving dinner they were great and are casserole simple already cut with a little bit of sweetness already to them cuz they were soaked in the heavy syrup. A great pics to a quick meal that you need to make with a lot of people
Monqiue B.
FONTANA, CA
There is no one house in my family you can go to on Thanksgiving AN NOT FIND CANDY YAMS! I stumbled on this brand one year because all the other stores where sold out so I got the at a latino store for ¢99 need less to say I stocked up, I was very please by the good quality if the product I made my pies an casseroles an you could not even tell I didn't use the purple can!!! I would suggest these to everyone on a budget
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
I guess I was spoiled growing up because, unlike canned green beans and canned corn; my tastebuds are repulsed by canned yams. I believe that some things are just better when you do them local and homemade . For people who don't have the time to prepare , crockpots are a great alternative. However, I'm just not a fan of these canned yams because, my stepmom uses them every year around thanksgiving and Christmas.
Janelle R.
These used to be a favorite topped with marshmellows but now that I know how to roast sweet potatoes (much healthier and equally as sweet!) , I don't make candied yams anymore. This brand though is really good and is great for when you don't have time to roast a bunch of sweet potatoes. A holiday favorite for sure.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Best part of thanksgiving is the sweet potatoes. This is a super food. All you have to do is add alittle but if brown sugar then heat them up and your good to go. You can find these in any grocery store and the they are not expensive. If you need to bring a dish to thanksgiving dinner I would highly recommend this.
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
When I don't have time to prepare yams from scratch these are my go-to yams. Add some marshmallows and they are ready to go! Easy as that. We eat these with holiday meals several times a year. They are inexpensive and easy to find at any grocery store.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
These are my favorite canned sweet potatoes! They are at the table at every Thanksgiving dinner. My mom likes to put them in the oven with some brown sugar to caramel ice them. It's honestly the one dish I can never get enough of.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
I always remember my grandmother using these large cans of yams when making sweet potato casserole every year, and I'm proud to say that I carry on that tradition! These are definitely better than generic and are worth every penny.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
These are the best canned yams I have ever tried.

The syrup is nice and thick and sweet. The yams are soft and fall apart in your mouth.

I like to top these with marshmallows and a little brown sugar and bake for 15 minutes before serving.
Raychelle H.
Fargo, ND
Do these taste like really sweet with like the marshmallows and cinnamon ?
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been looking for a good brand of yams for this upcoming Thanksgiving. I've never tried this brand before, I was wondering if anyone has tried this and if so, how did it taste? Is it worth buying?
Jessa L.
Do canned yams taste as good as whole peeled and cooked yams at thanksgiving dinner? This seems like it's an easy solution for time sake.
Paris J.
Metairie, LA
I've definitely been wanting to taste these my whole life, but I've been super scared... Can anyone give me some advice?
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
I've always heard about yams for as long as I can remember but I've never seen them nor tasted them. Are they good? What do they taste like? Are they a big hit for your holiday meals? Let me know!