BY BRUCES

Bruce's® Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup.

American Heart Association.

Certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.

Per 2/3 cup.

150 calories.

0 g sat fat, 0% DV.

45 mg sodium, 2% DV.

20 g sugars.

3 g fiber, 12% DV.

Vitamin A, 230% DV. see more...

Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best product ever if just covering with marshmallows or using as substitute in a sweet potato pie. Been a family tradition since I was little an know my kids love it.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband & I love sweet potato casserole! We use these Yams sprinkles with brown sugar and broiled marshmallows on top for a great side dish or dessert!
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald , GA
Although I would rather have fresh sweet potatoes this is my go to for a canned sweet potato. They are great for making sweet potato souffle!
Raychelle H.
Fargo, ND
These are okay but I would not get them every time I would rather fresh sweet potatoes than caned ones but oh well these will do
Tiffany O.
Corvallis, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thanksgiving essential these with baby marshmallows for that sweetness to go with the savory of all the other nummies.
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Best yams for making casserole and just simply eating. These are my fav to use even just on daily cooking