BY BRUCES

Bruce's® Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes in Syrup.

American Heart Association.

Certified.

Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.

Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and as low as possible in trans fat, may reduce the risk of heart disease.

Per 2/3 cup.

150 calories.

0 g sat fat, 0% DV.

45 mg sodium, 2% DV.

20 g sugars.

3 g fiber, 12% DV.

Vitamin A, 230% DV. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best product ever if just covering with marshmallows or using as substitute in a sweet potato pie. Been a family tradition since I was little an know my kids love it.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Although I would rather have fresh sweet potatoes this is my go to for a canned sweet potato. They are great for making sweet potato souffle!
Tiffany O.
CORVALLIS, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
Thanksgiving essential these with baby marshmallows for that sweetness to go with the savory of all the other nummies.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
These are okay but I would not get them every time I would rather fresh sweet potatoes than caned ones but oh well these will do
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband & I love sweet potato casserole! We use these Yams sprinkles with brown sugar and broiled marshmallows on top for a great side dish or dessert!
Veronica B.
Bella Vista , AR
Best yams for making casserole and just simply eating. These are my fav to use even just on daily cooking