Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes In Syrup uploaded by Enyelina F.Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes In Syrup uploaded by Trista K.

BY BRUCES

Bruce's® Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes In Syrup.

The sweetheart of the yam. see more...

Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
If you are short on time or not that experience in the kitchen (like myself) I will say that this is the best brand to purchase to prepare candied yams for the Holiday dinners. It has the perfect consistency of the syrup and yams have the perfect amount of sweet to them. It's also a great thing that the pieces of potato are pretty sizeable. This year my mom baked them and covered them with a little bit of the sauce, brown sugar, and butter it was delicious.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I had never used these before but these are really good! For being a canned food they had a lot of flavor in my opinion and made a great yam casserole on Thanksgiving! I got the 2lb can for only a dollar and change at Walmart!
mireya m.
Harlingen, TX
I usually am not a fan of yams but I absolutely enjoy this specific brand of yams!! I get them EVERY year around the thanksgiving holidays! I would recommend it!
Jayme G.
San Diego , CA
These are so yummy. They make great cooking dishes, and can be added as a yummy side. I definitely use these every year for the holiday.
Roseanna B.
Norwalk, CA
Nope I will never eat this stuff again it was so terrible I cannot believe what a bad taste it had. and I love sweet potatoes.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Delicious yams! I buy these usually around thanksgiving time! Great brand to trust! Good prices! In would recommend!
Corinne S.
Staten Island, NY
These are the best yams to use for candied yams! They are perfect for mashing and are easy to prep in little time
Molly L.
Cape Coral , FL
The best in canned Yams. For me and in Acanthis have the best taste I found.
Enyelina F.
tonight, I have started to invent with these sweet potatoes and be super happy, I just added a little honey and ready 👌🏻
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Is it better than getting the actual yams??
Heather H.
Round O, SC
Ive never made or really eaten yams before. But i was wondering how good these ones are and are they worth buying?
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
I usually dont buy yams in the can i usually buy the sweet patatos and cut them then add everything..dont feel like doing that this year..Even though this comes with syrup already in the can..i think adding more syrup and brown suger will taste a little better..what does everyone think?