Bruce's Yams uploaded by lee g.

BY BRUCES

Bruce's® Yams.
No syrup or sugar added.
Vacuum packed whole sweet potatoes.
Beta carotene.
High in Vitamin A. see more...

Marquita S.
Richmond
Review for: Yams 40 oz more...
Bruce's has the best canned yams. It doesn't beat homemade yams but they are good. They have good flavor not considered healthy but delicious. I would recommend Bruce's Yams if you want a good canned option.
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I think that these yams are great. Add a little cinnamon and sugar and then you're really talking! I think that adding some marshmallows and broiling them in the oven gives that a sweet potato pie feeling without being sweet potato pie.
Hayley K.
Fraser, MI
I made this along with a box of Banquet's Homestyle Chicken and Dumplings... Both taste very good, and are pretty cheap, as well as easy to cook. The yams definitely went well with the chicken and dumplings, and I would definitely purchase and cook these again!
Taryn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I use these for thanksgiving every year! Love them! They are extremely inexpensive but taste amazing! I usually put marshmallows along the top with brown sugar too! A must buy for an awesome meal!
Carol M.
Waterbury , CT
I love using this for a quick and effortless meal for my family. It is also been in my family for years. My grand mother swears by them.
Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
These are low in fat and yummy. When I get serious about my diet and exercise I love using sweet potatoes as my carb. Delicious! !!
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
I love these yams they cook so well and they're DELICIOUS WITH SUGAR they are affordable and you can get then From walmart
lee g.
Longwood , FL
Pretty good i get them every year and can honestly say there good i always get the 40 oz instead of the smaller can
Elie B.
These just test amazingly good. They are good with brown sugar and very yummy to snack on while hungry.
Ana R.
This is great to make a yams casserole for Thanksgiving...family loves it everytime I make it
Amber M.
Missoula, MT
Are these as good as the ones in syrup?

back