BY BRUCES

Autumn B.
Redford , MI
I LOVE YAMS LOL. I'm not even joking I am addicted to making the sweet potato casserole with these. Heat them up with honey and Cinnamon and broil the marshmallows on top it can't get any better
Brittany M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I use this brand for yams covered in marshmallow and brown sugar and butter every year for thanksgiving. Bruce's Yams Cut Sweet Potatoes In SyrupGreat Value Mini Marshmallows, 10 ozCountry Crock® OriginalGreat Value Light Brown Sugar
Jennifer F.
Ashtabula, OH
I love these yams, they're all I use for my candied yams! I used another brand one time and they had hard pieces and just didn't taste the same. After that, I stuck with these and have never been disappointed.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love Bruce's yams for my Thanksgiving sweet potatoes dish. It takes all of the hard work out of it. I just open the can, add marshmellow, and bake. They are delicious! I have purchased other canned yams before, but they do not match up to Bruce's.
Sabrina H.
Candied yams are my favorite portion of Thanksgiving! I usually make them with brown sugar, butter, and then topped with marshmallows. Some people add nuts, but I'm not really a fan of that. This product makes this dish a breeze!
Lauren T.
Thanksgiving isnt complete without your candied yams and marshmallows. Use have purchased this brand a few times and really enjoy it. Its not the cheapest but sometimes that is okay. It tastes great and gets the job done. Dont forget that marshmallows!
bebea b.
Flora, MS
Now, for on the table, I make from scratch. But, these are my go to for yam dumplings!!! Stuff them in crescent roll dough, bake and glaze with brown sugar in melted butter! Easy peasy and yummy!
Sophia T.
Yams are a must for the Thanksgiving menu. This product has the right amount of sweetness. Add brown sugar, marshmallows, and crushed graham cracker crumbs for an awesome twist to this traditiinal side item.
Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
Love me so yams! Especially on thanksgiving! Making candied sweet potatoes is where it's at! His is a great product and makes cooking so much easier! I highly recommend you try them out! Great price as well!
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
If you're not going to make your own yams for Thanksgiving, these are the next best thing! They have a great flavor and are a wonderful side to complete your Thanksgiving meal. I usually make a casserole with marshmallows on top....DELISH!
Brittany D.
Cresaptown, MD
Are these yams as good as fresh yams? Do they get to mushy?
Korcasha J.
How well do these turn out compared to fresh yams?
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Are canned yams better than making home made ones?