BeautyBodyBody CareMaui Babe
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil

Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil

by Maui Babe

Indoor & Outdoor Use: Achieve maximum color with this Amazing Maui Babe Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil. An all natural alternative to our original Browning Lotion for those who love a classic coconut fragrance while obtaining that deep dark golden tan that everyone covets!

Does this product work just as well as the original tanning lotion?
does this one work the same as the original browning lotion?
Start your review of Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil!
Brooke W.
Olive Branch, MS
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil uploaded by Brooke W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love it! Hands down the best tanning lotion I’ve ever used! I do tend to tan easily but this took it to a whole new level 🤩Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil Maui Babe Browning Lotion
Jenna P.
Lubbock, TX
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil uploaded by Jenna P.
So excited to try these out! I’ve heard excellent things about the Maui Babe brand. Like or Comment if y’all want to see a tan-line photo w/ the amount of time I spent outside! #summerlovin’ #iwannabetan
allison G.
North Port, FL
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil uploaded by allison G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Looove this lotion. It's good for indoor n outdoor tans. U get really bronze. It's the only one I use . Nice tropical coconut scented. The cream has a brown tinted to it. It's the best
Kayleigh J.
Lake Wales, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Works pretty good and this one smells great in my opinion. Doesn’t even take long for the results to show.
Jenay D.
San Diego, CA
This stuff literally does the trick! I have been using Maui Babe products for over 15 years and probably will forever. I’ve tried Bali Babe recently and it doesn’t get you your tan, not nearly as much as Maui Babe. The smell I love, it smells like coconut coffee and reminds me of the Hawaiian islands. I have heard of people not too fond of it, but that’s because they don’t like those types of smells. Put it all over your skin & you’re instantly glowing like a bronze goddess!
tori S.
Great browning lotion. Makes my skin hydrated while getting tan. The smell is great and I love it.
Natalie M.
Concord
Purchased at: Target
I love maui babe browning lotion with coconut oil! It gets you so dark within one use in the sun. It os great for all akin types. Just make sure you shower after using it, as it can become greasy and oily in the sun. SO worth it though! It also smells great!
Afaf B.
Marlboro
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion makes me super tan! I find it makes me darker faster than other popular tanning lotions or sprays. It has a great coconut scent! Only downside is if you’re sitting on a white beach towel let this dry first bc it will transfer! I find it washes out of my beach towels easily.
Jennifer J.
Tacoma, WA
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil uploaded by Jennifer J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works so good. I am pale white and after using once I noticed a difference. I love this lotion. It smells so good too. The only bad thing is don’t wear white or lay on anything white until it drys. This will help you get tan fast! I am in love with this product.
Deanna D.
Plainfield, IL
Browning Lotion with Coconut Oil uploaded by Deanna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! I’ll never use a different tanning lotion. It smells amazing and makes my tan so bronzed and pretty! Love it so much!