BY BROWNIE BRITTLE, LLC

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! 5 Ounce Brownie Brittle Brownies see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
6262736 stars. Honestly what bad is there to say about it. I looooove the crunchy chocolate deliciousness that occurs in those bags, which are resealable (not that I need it because I'll eat them all in one sitting). This is my favorite flavor. It tastes like Andes chocolates but in a chip form. Please do yourself a favor and just buy some. You won't regret it.
Elizabeth I.
This tastes really good after you eat one you can't stop or go back. Seriously you can just eat them in one day without turning back. It was my first time trying them and I fell in love with them. ❤️❤️
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
This stuff is so good!! Tastes like the texture of peanut brittle but its actually brownies!! So yummy. It definitely met my expectations.
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Hubby loves this stuff. We have tried all the flavors. Taste just like a brownie but like a chip.
johannah S.
Absolute favorite! Love this stuff very addicting. It deliciousness of brownie with crisp of cracker have tried all the flavors love each one. I eat these out of bag or add to some ice cream.
Ana A.
Elgin
These are the best, at first they do taste a bit strange since you're not used to them. You can get these at Walmart, that where I got mine. They're great they do taste it brownies I do recommend these!!
Kimberley W.
Locust Grove, GA
Get ready to be addicted. If you love the edge pieces of the brownies your Mama used to bake, you're going to love, love, love this product. It's crispy, light, and has real ingredients. The minty flavor it perfect for those mint chocolate lovers. Satisfies those chocolate and sweet cravings without killing your calories. 1 oz. is only 120 calories. That's approximately 5 whole cookies. You got to try it.
Jamie T.
Moulton, AL
Delicious! It really tastes like the crunchy edges of home cooked brownies. I prefer the Salted Caramel flavor that's lightly salted with sea salt on top. You can't go wrong with any flavor, it's addicting!
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is so addicting. It's the best of both worlds between a cookie and a brownie. You will not be able to put the bag down. This flavor and the chocolate chip are my favorite. All you need is a good glass of milk. Sheila G's Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Omeka E.
Eastvale, CA
I tried these out in Palm Springs last summer and they were so good they taste exactly like a brownie and I don't even eat brownies like that but this thing was really good and it wasn't like that thick square it was more of a little healthy snack
keann r.
Joplin, MO
how health is this brownie brittle?