BY BROWNIE BRITTLE, LLC

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! 5 Ounce Brownie Brittle Brownies see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Francia G.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s like eating Brownies but way better. My expectations were SHOCKED like no it was so delicious. Too much chocolate.... yes please bomb a$$ flavor ❤️ y’all won’t regret buying it and yes I would definitely buy more... PLEASE MAKE A FAMILY PACK SO I COULD EAT EM ALL BY MYSELF lol
johannah S.
Absolute favorite! Love this stuff very addicting. It deliciousness of brownie with crisp of cracker have tried all the flavors love each one. I eat these out of bag or add to some ice cream.
Ana A.
Elgin , IL
These are the best, at first they do taste a bit strange since you're not used to them. You can get these at Walmart, that where I got mine. They're great they do taste it brownies I do recommend these!!
keann r.
Joplin, MO
Delicious and somewhat healthy.Imagine eating a bag of brownie flavored cookies that have that exact taste of the corners and edges in every bite and you have Sheila G's Brownie Brittle. I've only eaten the chocolate chip, but I am hooked and will most certainly try the other flavors they offer. Absolute A+ Product!!
Catherine L.
So many people recommended this to me that I had to try it. Didn't think I would like it because I usually prefer the gooey center brownies to the crunchy edges. But the flavor is just so good. I even like the crunchiness, it's a lot like eating a Graham cracker. The chocolate mint is a great flavor.
Amanda L.
Lumberton
Let me first start off by saying I love this brand of brownie brittle. I love the original kind but I love love the mint chocolate chip kind. I love the crunchy part of brownies and when I found this brittle I feel in love at first bite. Definitly suggest.
Jamie T.
Moulton, AL
Delicious! It really tastes like the crunchy edges of home cooked brownies. I prefer the Salted Caramel flavor that's lightly salted with sea salt on top. You can't go wrong with any flavor, it's addicting!
Samantha V.
Tifton, GA
This stuff is so addicting. It's the best of both worlds between a cookie and a brownie. You will not be able to put the bag down. This flavor and the chocolate chip are my favorite. All you need is a good glass of milk. Sheila G's Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle, 5 oz, (Pack of 12)
Chantrell J.
Tacoma, WA
Normally what I like about brownies is they are very moist and gooey. These are far from your normal brownie, but have the same amazing brownie flavor. They are a bit pricey, but are terribly addicting and sooo delicious. I would definitely buy these for a snack.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I tried these out in Palm Springs last summer and they were so good they taste exactly like a brownie and I don't even eat brownies like that but this thing was really good and it wasn't like that thick square it was more of a little healthy snack
keann r.
Joplin, MO
how health is this brownie brittle?