Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread uploaded by Amanda C.Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread uploaded by Adelina G.Brownberry Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread uploaded by Adelina G.

BY BROWNBERRY #87 in Bread

Brownberry® Whole Grains 12 Grain Bread.
Double wrapped for freshness.
13g whole grains per slice.
Good source of fiber.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice serving.
110 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
150mg sodium, 6% DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Heidi H.
I absolutely love this bread and it's flavor and the benefits it gives being whole grains...but the only problem I have with it is the quality control at the bakery. When you pay between $2.50 and $3.50 per loaf and when you get into it and more than 80% of the time there are giant air bubbles in at least 4 or more of the slices. That doesn't make for good toast or grilled cheese or sandwiches.
Amanda C.
Brownberry whole-grain bread is my absolute favorite, it has 36 grams of whole grain per 2 slices, as well as 9 grams of protein per slices, this is very important to me as I am very active and pay attention to my diet a lot as I am fit. I eat this toast every morning, and I paid $3.29 for it at Walmart. I would recommend to anyone!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
My family and I love this brand in general but this is one of my personal faves. I love all of the nuts and grains in the bread, the texture is nice when I'm eating a sandwich. I also really like the oat nut flavor, that one toasts a little crisper.
Mimi F.
Looking for a healthy, nutricous bread?
Arnold’s 12 Grain loaf is high in fiber , filled with whole grains and has no high fructose corn syrup. It has a good flavor and makes your favorite sandwich taste better! I will surely keep buying this one. Glad I found it !
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I LOVE grainy bread. This is my personal favorite. It has the right balance of gains and isn't dry at all. I use it for toasts and sandwiches quite often. You can find it at Walmart for under $3.
Auddy W.
I love this product. Whole grains are excellent for maintaining a healthy diet. The only things that are meh about it (to me) is the slices are a bit too large for things I put on regular sandwiches. I wish there are more bread in the package, seems a bit too short. Plus there are a little more carbs than some other breads. Otherwise good product.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I did really love this brand, but I was fooled thinking it was a whole grain bread. It actually isn't. Looking at the label there is "enriched wheat flour" which makes it not whole wheat. If you don't care if it's whole wheat it's a good bread. Hearty and very tasty. I love that there are nuts and seeds in the bread with gives it some texture. I still love this brand but instead opt for the Multigrain and Double Protein variety, which are whole wheat.
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I LOVE all of the Brownberry Bread, but this one is probably my favorite. I usually bake most, if not all, of our bread, but when I don't have time, we're sick, on the go, etc. this is ALWAYS the bread I buy. I feel really good about eating it and giving it to my kiddos. Its delicious and hearty enough to be satisfying without being hard and tasting like cardboard.
MrsandMr O.
My husband love's this bread i cant get him to even try regular bread...He feels that wonderbread and sara lee are not as heart healthy like arnold or orowheat. As long as it gets him to eat bread I don't care thank's for helping my family eating decisions "Arnolds"
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I love my bread full of grains and seeds, and this bread was delicious. As a vegetarian, I'm always aware of alternate sources of protein, and this bread contains 5 grams per slice, which is up to 10% of your daily requirement, depending on your personal nutrition guidelines. This bread makes a hearty hot or cold sandwich and it tastes great!