BY BROWNBERRY #9 in Bread

Brownberry® Whole Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bread.
Double wrapped for freshness.
Bread perfected.
22g whole grains per slice.
Good source of fiber.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice serving.
110 calories.
0g sat. fat, 0% DV.
150 mg sodium, 3% DV.
4g sugars. see more...

Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is by favorite bread from any company ever  I love the fact that it's 100% Whole Wheat and it's very healthy.  I eat this in the morning with my toast and I buy this at my local grocery store.  It is very filling and I will continue to buy this bread and would highly recommend.
Karen E.
Salisbury
Most of the Brownberry varieties are vegan. The grains are lightly processed, so the fiber content is high and they're an okay source of omega 3 fatty acids. Best of all, the bread is really good and the price is acceptable. I typically wait for it to go on sale and keep extra in the freezer. It makes wonderful toast!
Shug h.
I love this because it’s 100% whole wheat organic and everything. I eat this every morning with avocados and it’s really healthy for you. I recommend everyone to go out and buy this and its very cheap at the grocery store!!!!!
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
I love this whole wheat bread because it is filling, affordable, dense with plenty of nutrients. The slices are big and great with peanut butter, butter, or jams.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This bread has a really great taste and I love all the grains in it. It’s a very affordable and reasonable price. It’s great as toast with butter or to make sandwiches with.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is my daily dread!! Literally. This is the bread that we ussually eat in out home. It's healthier and also it's diabetic friendly not to mention how delicious it is.
Andra L.
My favourite bread! the size is perfect and the thickness too. This bread really keeps me full for soooo long at prevents me from snacking mid breakfast-lunch. For the price too, the amount of slices we get is such a deal and i totally recommend everyone to switch to this bread than continuing to eat white bread as it is a healthier choice. Though i must say these expire real quick but nonetheless, i am able to finish it on time
marjolin r.
new york
Bananas GreenWilton Rainbow Sprinkles - 3 oz.Werther's Original Creamy Caramel FilledBrownberry Whole Grains 100% Whole Wheat Bread Delicious French toasts with all this amazing ingredients o and I miss the cream cheese Philadelphia Cream Cheese this is one oof my son favorite break fast and is not spensive healthy 😍😚😍😚😍
Nia R.
North Baldwin, NY
Never fails to disappoint. When I began my health journey I knew I couldn't let my love for bread go. I stopped at the local supermarket and purchased this fairly priced loaf of bread and I never turned back! This bread has helped me on my weight loss journey and so far I've lost 10 pounds!
Janely L.
Whittier, CA
This bread is great to make sandwiches! It has many benefits , besides a great whole wheat flavor and soft texture , it also is made 100%, no high fructose syrup and has 5g of fiber. It helps fill you up quick. I love purchasing this bread.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Why do you prefer this brand than other?
Tara H.
Cold Spring, KY
How does this brand compare to the store brand of this type bread?
Danny m.
What bread you like whole meal or white??
Mary M.