BY BROWNBERRY

Brownberry?? Select heat Sandwich Rolls.
From grains to glory.
USA.
Proud supplier of team USA.
Brownberry select rolls are delicious and wholesome for the whole family to enjoy.
Made with whole grain.
From grains to glory.
1 lb (454g). see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Now, this might be because I am partial to the new obsession of pretzel rolls, but these really get soggy and dissolve fast if you have any ingredients that are at all moist. Now, they have great flavor, but still, I need a bun that holds up!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have tried these on several occasions and can only say that they taste better each time. I prefer to use these as small hamburger buns rather then as a "roll."
Brittany M.
These are really good! You can use them for many different things. I always feel a little better about eating bread when it's wheat.
Kayla K.
These are really great rolls. My family and I just had them for this past Easter dinner. They were very soft. :-)
Desiree T.
These are my families go to for burgers. We love them. Especially when slightly toasted.
Steph R.
I love these. I always buy them. My favorite! Everyone in my house enjoy these are well
Laura B.
My family curent favorite for burgers or cold sandwiches. We love to toast them too
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love these for making sandwiches. i like to toast them and make BLTs with them.