Brownberry Sandwich Thins Rolls Multi-Grain - 8 CT uploaded by Sahara D.

BY BROWNBERRY

Brownberry?? Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins?? Rolls.
Proud supplier of team USA.
The original & favorite.
Excellent source of fiber.
11 grams of whole grains.
5 grams of fiber.
Per 1 roll serving.
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
170mg sodium, 7% DV.
2g sugars.
8 pre-sliced.
100 calories. see more...

Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I eat these a lot whether I'm having a light snack or having a hamburger I'll opt for one of these instead of buns or bread. You can really get creative with toppings for a healthier go to snack.
Lori M.
I love the light taste to these sandwich rounds. They are not filling yet have a great taste...much better than regular bread. They make packing lunches a breeze & are available in your local grocery store.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
Love this and they're only 100 calories. You can have a turkey, ham, veggie, or whatever anything is good with this product. Pretty good pricing too. Some healthier breads can be more expensive, but not this one.
Sarah C.
These are really good tasting, however my only concern is that they really are SUPER thin. I have had bread break in half before, as I am putting meats, or peanut butter on them. They aren't all that reliable to hold weight.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
I tried these when they were offered as a promotion at Target, and they're a nice alternative if you're watching your calories. I used them as buns for veggie burgers rather than for sandwiches, they were tasty enough but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get them.
Lauren E.
Winona, MN
Sandwich Thins are perfect for when you want to make a sandwich, but aren't hungry enough to use regular buns! My family opts to use these a lot in the summer when we grill!! I highly recommend these!!
Angel B.
Kennesaw, GA
These are good for if you want a sandwich but are cutting carbs. I wouldn't recommend these for a burger or hot sandwich. They're too thin and break.
Quinn R.
These are great to make sandwiches or even a steak sandwich. We like the fact that they are thin, low in fat and tastes wonderful.
briana H.
These are so perfect for lunches! They are thin, but hold up great to anything you might put on them!