Brownberry Natural Health Nut 100% All Natural Bread

by Brownberry

Brownberry?? Natural Health Nut?? 100% All Natural Bread.
8g of whole grains and 3g of fiber per slice.
Net wt 1 lb 4 oz (567g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brownberry Natural Health Nut 100% All Natural Bread!
This is such a delicious bread! We love that it's so healthy, but the nuts add an element of protein and a really satisfying change to the texture of the bread. The fiber content is great, too.
No Special Diet
Grant, MI
This is another kind of bread that my husband will eat!! He also has my 27 year old, eating this kind. Sometimes, I wonder if ANY bread is "healthy" bread!
Fresno, CA
This is by far my favorite bread (besides buttermilk!) I love how you can actually taste the healthyness and seeds on the bread, not a bad thing!
The only bread my family and I buy and eat. It is healthy and tastes great as a sandwich. Better alternative to white bread.
Organic, Dairy Free