BY BROWNBERRY

Brownberry® Health Nut® Bread.
14g whole grains per slice.
4g of fiber per 2 slices.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice serving.
120 calories.
0g sat. fat, 0%DV.
150mg sodium, 6%DV.
3g sugars. see more...

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I LOVE this bread!!! Not only is it much healthier than most breads out there, the texture is great because of the added nuts. I love a little crunch in my bread and this definitely delivers in that regard. It's more expensive, but worth it for the nutritional aspects.
Lori C.
Independence, KY
I love this bread. It is filling and healthy. All the nuts and grains make the texture refreshing and different. I was worried that all the different grains and textures would not go well with lunch meat or even peanut butter and jelly but I have not found anything that I can't put on this bread and it does not taste wonderful. No more of that insubstantial white bread for me.
Katelyn W.
Currently have brownberry health nut bread in my bread box. This is my favorite type of bread, I actually am craving a sandwich using this bread as I am typing. It is delicious as well as healthy for you. Love this bread and will definitely be purchasing again!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
I love this bread so much! It tastes so good with sandwiches and I can eat this bread all the time. It's pretty pricey but it's worth it. It's also really healthy. I highly recommend this bread. It's also great to make nice sandwiches. I will buy these again.
Dennisse G.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite bread! The taste is so delicious. I feel it steps up my lame sandwiches. I love how its double sealed for freshness although it does not stay long in my house! So good, healthy, and the ingredients were the best in the entire bread selection! Luurrve
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This is my go to bread. I pack a lunch for work every day, and this is always what I choose for sandwiches. It is a good size, and filled with yummy seeds and nuts. It is very healthy and delicious.
Gina M.
This bread is so good! My family used to eat potato bread all the time. I love bread, but I've gone through a spurt where I didn't want to eat sandwiches for a while. I found this bread and I love every sandwich I make with it!
Amanda C.
La Crosse, WI
The health nut brownberry bread is my favorite! I've been buying it for years. I throw the whole loaf in the freezer and take out slices as needed but with this brand it doesn't mold very quickly so ireally don't even need to do it. Great buy!
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This bread is always at my house. When I first had it I was not a fan, but now that I am at school and all the bread is boring I really look forward to eating this at home.
Claudia C.
Franklin, OH
I love the hearty texture. My family eats mostly whole wheat but I only use Health Nut because it doesn't seem like doughy carbs- it's full of fiber and protein.