Brownberry Health Nut Bread

by Brownberry

Brownberry® Health Nut® Bread.
14g whole grains per slice.
4g of fiber per 2 slices.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice serving.
120 calories.
0g sat. fat, 0%DV.
150mg sodium, 6%DV.
3g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brownberry Health Nut Bread!
I really like this bread, with the bits of nit and moistness it is very good. It is soft and has a good flavor. I would like to see less preservatives in it though.
Mason City, IA
This is my go to bread. I pack a lunch for work every day, and this is always what I choose for sandwiches. It is a good size, and filled with yummy seeds and nuts. It is very healthy and delicious.
Independence, KY
I love this bread. It is filling and healthy. All the nuts and grains make the texture refreshing and different. I was worried that all the different grains and textures would not go well with lunch meat or even peanut butter and jelly but I have not found anything that I can't put on this bread and it does not taste wonderful. No more of that insubstantial white bread for me.
Richfield, MN
I love this bread so much! It tastes so good with sandwiches and I can eat this bread all the time. It's pretty pricey but it's worth it. It's also really healthy. I highly recommend this bread. It's also great to make nice sandwiches. I will buy these again.
Currently have brownberry health nut bread in my bread box. This is my favorite type of bread, I actually am craving a sandwich using this bread as I am typing. It is delicious as well as healthy for you. Love this bread and will definitely be purchasing again!
I love Brownberry Health Nut Bread and it's the only bread I buy. Except if the shelf is empty, I go with Brownberry 12 Grain Bread! I love the texture of the bread itself, but all the nuts, seeds and grains make it extra interesting. This brand keeps very well on the counter-top, ready to slather with pb&j or plain butter.
bradley
This is my favorite brand for my breakfast this is healthy delicious whole grain great product
Blue Springs, MO
I LOVE this bread!!! Not only is it much healthier than most breads out there, the texture is great because of the added nuts. I love a little crunch in my bread and this definitely delivers in that regard. It's more expensive, but worth it for the nutritional aspects.
San Antonio, TX
My all time favorite bread! The taste is so delicious. I feel it steps up my lame sandwiches. I love how its double sealed for freshness although it does not stay long in my house! So good, healthy, and the ingredients were the best in the entire bread selection! Luurrve
Franklin, OH
I love the hearty texture. My family eats mostly whole wheat but I only use Health Nut because it doesn't seem like doughy carbs- it's full of fiber and protein.

Looking for your answer?