Brownberry Dutch Country Bread Premium Potato Smooth Texture

by Brownberry

Brownberry?? Dutch Country?? Smooth Texture Premium Potato Bread.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Good source of calcium & vitamins A, D & E.
0g trans fat.
3g protein per slice.
Per 1 slice serving.
90 calories.
0g sat. fat, 0% DV.
150mg sodium, 6% DV.
3g sugars.
1 lb 6 oz (624g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brownberry Dutch Country Bread Premium Potato Smooth Texture!
I have used Brownberry products for years but when I had my first issue with this particular bread molding in an unopened bag 2 days after expiation, the customer service was dismissive and more or less blamed me for allowing the unopened bread to mold. I will switch to Aunt Millie's for all of my future bread need.  Shame on Brownberry !
This is the brand and type of bread we always pick up when grocery shopping. My husband and I love this so much even though they are a little pricey for a bread. One slice can fill me up, and i love that one slice has a lot of protein already. They are sooo soft and i usually don't eat crust but with this bread i can eat them.
Kennesaw, GA
Good bread! Soft and smooth in texture. The slices are very thick though. Great for making hearty meat sandwiches. The only downside is that it's a bit pricey ($4 for a loaf).
Linden, TN
Awesome bread! i can actually spread peanut butter and jelly and it doesn't create a giant mess. it taste awesome by itself too. we now buy this bread over what we use to.
Raleigh, NC
I like this bread. It's a nice balance on softness and flavor. I have noticed it's extremely good to use for a ham or turkey sandwich.
No Special Diet
We've been buying this bread for a while now and my whole family loves this bread!! Tastes amazing!