Brownberry Country White Bread uploaded by Carolina D.

BY BROWNBERRY

Brownberry® Country White Bread.
Double wrapped for freshness.
No high fructose corn syrup.
A cholesterol free food.
3g sugars. see more...

Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Arnold country white bread. it is made with no high fructose corn syrup, cholesterol free and has 0g trans fat. it is soft, and smooth. I love it so much. My whole family just loves it so much a I even go my grandma to eat it. I pack it for my husbands and my kids lunches every day. this bread, is real bread and you must try it out. It is the best! great taste and totally worth every penny!
Carolina D.
San Bruno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this bread because it is so fuffly and i can eat it more than one in a day because it tasty bery good. I like to eat during the breakfas to make sandwiche and also to put with jelly. My favorite is the whitw county. I LOVE THIS BREAD!!
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
This is really good for hot dogs and I like it a lot . Such a good bread....
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Great bread to eat if you don't have any food allergies! My family uses this all the time and I used to before I became gf!
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
Foodie Expert
Not sure why this scanned as brownberry brand, it's actually Arnold's brand...but it's still country white. Ever since I started using this bread, I haven't bought anything else. Its great for making sandwiches, especially for my boyfriend when he goes to work. I'll make the sandwich at 530 am, and by the time he eats it...which can be anywhere from noon to 3...the bread is the same as when I took it out of the bag! Its not soggy one bit. I would seriously reccomend giving ARNOLDS COUNTRY WHITE bread a try! You'll never want anything but once you have it!
Rebecca L.
Orange, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite bread. Every loaf always tastes fresh from the bakery! I would like to see more variety from my store.
Itis M.
Cumming, GA
Now that everyone has become health conscious I have started buying arnold bread. It tastes very good. They have varieties in the bread.
Jacqueline A.