Brownberry Country Oatmeal Bread

by Brownberry

Brownberry® Country Oatmeal Bread.
New!
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 1 slice serving.
120 calories.
0g sat. fat 0% DV.
150mg sodium 6% DV.
3g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brownberry Country Oatmeal Bread!
I was buying Pepper Ridge Farm Oatmeal Bread until they raised the price and became too hard to find. A friend of mine recommended this bread and it turned out to be pretty good. I like the fact that there is no fructose syrup and minimal ingredients. This is my go to bread from now on!
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
West Allis , WI
Just recently purchased this a few days ago and the entire package was gone in 2 days. Split between my family of 6 I probably ate half of the loaf. 27g of whole grains in 2 slices, no artificial colors or flavors and no home th fructose corn syrup. This bread is sweet, fluffy and melts in your mouth. This will always be in my home for my family.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Great bread. Way better than the squishy fake tasting white or wheat bread and definitely better than the 100% whole wheat bread. Can feel good about serving it to your family while trying to stay somewhat healthy
No Special Diet
Saginaw, MI
This bread is incredibly tasty! I love the oats that coat the outside of the bread. It has a mild sweet flavor as well. I love the oatmeal and grains which help my breast milk supply.
No Special Diet