Brownberry Country Buttermilk Bread uploaded by Mariel M.

BY BROWNBERRY

Brownberry® Country Buttermilk Bread.
Double rapped for freshness.
No high fructose corn syrup.
A cholesterol free food.
4g sugars. see more...

• Ive never tried this but would love to. Does it have a kinda swee...2 Answers
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I actually love using this bread to make French toast and bread pudding. It's thick so it lends itself well to heavier meals but it's also delicious as a grilled cheese or a nice turkey sandwich. I will sometimes toast this and put smashed chickpeas on one slice, smashed avocado on the other, and tomato in between. Delicious, nutritious, and so flippin filling!
Catriana H.
Seattle, WA
I loooove this bread. I'm a big fan of the softness of white breads but like to find something a little healthier, sturdier, and with bigger sized slices than wonder bread and things of that ilk. This serves all those needs!
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
I am a huge fan of Brownberry's Bread Brand. And this Country Buttermilk is absolutely perfect for making a grilled Swiss Cheese and Ham sandwich!
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
I love this bread. It is soft and has a great texture. It is also a bit larger so makes a great grilled cheese, sandwich or French toast,
Caroline B.
We love this bread. So soft and delicious. I buy this for my husband on occasion as a treat since we normally buy oroweat whole wheat.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I use this bread from brownberry to make french toast. The flavor is right on, and the texture is perfect.
Sandra M.
My children love this bread! Ham and cream, peanut butter and nutella you name it.....they love it.
Sarah L.
I love these breads they taste really good they are the perfect choose to make sandwiches with.
Christy O.
Ive never tried this but would love to. Does it have a kinda sweet taste to it?