Brownberry Bread Premium Italian

by Brownberry

Brownberry?? Premium Italian Bread.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Premium Italian bread.
Per 1 slice serving.
80 calories.
0g sat. Fat, 0%DV.
240mg sodium, 10%DV.
<1g sugars.
1 lb 4 oz (567g).

Is it gluten free?
Start your review of Brownberry Bread Premium Italian!
Pleasant Grv, UT
Brownberry Bread Premium Italian uploaded by Felicia B.
This bread is perfectly soft and squishy! The texture is amazing. We recently switched to this bread and haven't bought another brand since. There is literally nothing bad I could say about this bread
Moberly, MO
This is the only bread my dad eats. Hes diabetic, so this bread is safe for him to eat with less than 1g of sugar per slice. Its decently priced, and good for anything sandwich wise! He loves lunch meat, tuna,;or even grilled cheese using this bread.
ANACORTES, WA
This is my favorite bread to buy. Depending on where I shop it can cost anywhere from$3-$4 and I'll pay it every time, versus the 99 cent bread. Its so fresh and doesn't tear when you spread something on it. Its good by itself, or with butter, peanut butter or for sandwiches. I sometimes get the loaf with seeds on it.
No Special Diet
This bread is quite tasty. Makes great garlic bread, toast for breakfast, or as a base for throwing stew on. Very flavorful for bread.
No Special Diet
I love this bread I usually buy this or potato bread to make my sandwiches with. Better than regular bread.
I love this bread . It's moist..fresh..and had an amazing flavor that compliments anything you put with it.
Mariposa, CA
Yo soy de italia y ese el producto es muy rico suabe me encanta mucho deliciono si .lo conbinas con sosas
Vegetarian, Organic, Nut Free
Great for sandwiches! Really soft and tasty and its a good value. I usually get it from Market Basket
No Special Diet
Love this bread. Tastes good. Soft. Great to make garlic bread with. Great price. My family loves it
No Special Diet
very soft and fluffy bread! i wish they had a whole grain/whole wheat option but still very nice!