GroceryBakeryArnold
Brownberry 100% Oatnut Bread - 24oz

Brownberry 100% Oatnut Bread - 24oz

by Arnold

Ahold® Arnold® Whole Grains Oatnut Bread.

26g of whole grains.

Per 2 slices.

How does this kind taste??
Start your review of Brownberry 100% Oatnut Bread - 24oz!
Maggie M.
Milwaukee, WI
My go-to bread! Tastes so yummy and is also so good for you. Does a really nice job of filling you up, I'm full after one sandwich!
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite Arnold's bread it makes for hearty sandwiches and is excellent for toasting!
Jessenia C.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried this bread and it is one of the best breads I’ve had so far! It’s not too soft and not too hard. It’s great for toasting. Has a great taste and best of all it’s healthy and filling. I usually accompany this bread with oatmeal or just a banana smoothie with strawberry jam.
Maria A.
Brownberry 100% Oatnut Bread - 24oz uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Riquísimo saludable tiene O por ciento en colesterol y en sodium solo 7 por ciento es una opción de 🥖 saludableBrownberry 100% Oatnut Bread - 24oz
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
Very good quality with a great taste. O enjoy eating it with my meals and specially with my vegan Burger. I found it recently and it has been very easy to digest it.
Sharon F.
Radcliff
Previously I would have given this 5 stars. Now, the flavor is off and it molds quickly. I have eaten this bread for at least 10 years and lately it just isn’t as good.
Tasha B.
This Arnold bread has turned my whole world . Around 12 grain all natural products. All time favorite brand of products.
Karisa S.
Temple Hills, MD
This bread is so amazing! It tastes just like potato bread! It has the same texture also. Is so moist!! It's the best bread if you're from country or if your parents are from down south. My dad needs to eat a bit healthier. I'm so thankful for this bread! He will eat this wheat!
Ki R.
I am an extremely frugal grocery shopper but have started buying this consistently. I has wonderful flavor, is soft and has 7 grams of protein for two slices. It makes bread actually feel healthy! Highly recommend.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I love this bread so much. I first got it at BJs and I love the texture of it and how soft it is. The nuts and oats on top give the bread a nice touch of flavor. I highly recommend to those who love bread.